BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man what is happening? this dodge board is again drowning Whazzzuppppp?

------------------
1948 WILLYS flatfender/toyota (floyota?,toyotfender?)
Green "pine fresh" air freshener, NGK plugs gapped .035", totally custom license plate bolts, www.OTTindustries.com

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Originally posted by ChrisOlson:
Man what is happening? this dodge board is again drowning Whazzzuppppp?
What are you whining about? You've got so many different vehicles in your 4x4 that you can hang out on all the forums anyways!

...lars

------------------

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by lars:
What are you whining about? ...lars

The only way to stop the whining sound is........OH sorry I thought you were looking for tech tips.

------------------
Green "pine fresh" air freshener, NGK plugs gapped .035", totally custom license plate bolts, www.OTTindustries.com

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually the Willys is suprisingly Dodge -free (I had never really thought about it before) although there is Jeep(does this count as Dodge?),Toyota,Ford,and John Deere parts (no Nissan or Chev parts yet)

------------------

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Already done that!!!!! It tracked great behind the 'bocharger on the way back from Paul Coopers house. But It is fixed now (and toy run tested)

------------------

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And I broke it again. Man! I'm like the kid that comes over and breaks you toys ,except I break my OWN damn toys!!!!!! WTF is up with that!!!!

------------------

·
Registered
4 Posts
That title:

GLUB, GLUB, GLUB!!!

I seem to remember my Dodge made that sound every time it ran, when I heard that sound, I could watch my gas gauge move quicker than my speedo.

------------------
Oh what a feeling, TOYOTA!

·
Registered
1 Posts
my 77 ramcharger is the supreme being. with quadra drive{no 2 wheel options} a 4spd and 31" rubber and of course the 400 big block esso is sending me thankyou letters. but i will not be stuck i've pulled out every kind of truck ther is and drove over the one i couldn't.stop your belly aching about milage and the lack of posts.the reason for no posts is that nobody saya **** till it breaks. my dodge don't breakdown and i doubt it will any time soon .if you cant afford to run it sell it to someone who can!
gonga:smokin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.