BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
For those that don't know - The area impacted by this poll used to host some of the best wheeling on Vancouver Island. When it was shut down it was a huge blow to the local economy and to the 4 wheeling community.

Please take the time to vote. Only takes a few seconds.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I voted YES !!! I love taking my family out into the back woods . I think it is time for every group to have access to our parks , after all they are our parks . The 4x4ers of BC spend more money then any other groups to do what we love to do , So we should not stand back and let the Govy of B.C. take it away from us one area at a time . Stand up and say somthing for my kids and yours ,Its our land !!! Vote Yes .

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
There is an online article in the Victoria paper where you can leave a comment as well here : http://www.timescolonist.com/roaders want roll into Island parks/2696463/story.html

The attitude of the we own every bit of the forest enviros is shining through on the comments. This is the ignorance we are fighting against.
Just clicked on the Comments link but they didn't come up. Looks like it's a Javascript thing and it's not loading for me. Can someone else try it?

...lars

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Victoria news radio just had the Mayor of Sooke on, every caller that made it on was in favour of off road access!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.