BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Im new to trail riding and looking for some good spots to go in the Fraser Valley. Any Suggestions much appreciated!

·
Registered
21 Posts
A few options for you

- Vedder mountain, access off Parmenter Road has trails of varying difficulty, you might get more information from Vedder Mountain Trails Association website.

- The two FSR's on the south side of the Chilliwack River, just west of Tamihi Recreation area have a number of trails leading off. That is on the south side of the bridge crossing the river as you head towards Chilliwack Lake. I met a few logging trucks up there today.

- There is an ATV staging area near the bottom of the Chipmunk Creek FSR and the Foley Creek FSR - still a fair bit of snow up that one.

I noticed today a new sign, to the effect that to use a FSR with any motorized vehicle you must have liability insurance and a valid drivers license. It is almost impossible to get to the trails without using the FSR's

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey i just picked up a bike a couple months back and have been looking for some good spots too.
Chipmunk creek is good with many trails and single tracks. I was up there on Thursday and there is lots of trees across trails and roads at the moment i guess from the wind and they are just finishing up a bunch of logging in the area but it is definitely a great place to ride with lots to explore.
i haven't checked out vedder mountain yet but that is definitely somewhere i wanna explore too as well as the hope nickel mine area once the weather warms up.

If you ever wanna meet up and go riding somewhere and explore let me know I'm always up for it if I'm free

1 - 3 of 3 Posts