BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

I was hoping to find a few people that want to get some wheeling in this weekend. I am open either Fri or Saturday. I have a 90 Toy Ext cab, on 35's with a locker in the rear, and a 4" lift.

Who's in?

Cheers Sean

·
Registered
432 Posts
i am definately going out sometime this weekend. i have to wait till thursday to find out if i'm off saturday though

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kronic....
Let me know what day works best for you. I am flexible on days.

Steve604
Post back what day works best for you. Lets all try and get out on the same day.

Cheers Sean

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Itsy Bitsy

What are the trails like around Stave, I have been, but never checked out the trails. Are there many. How tough are they?

Thanks Sean

·
Registered
432 Posts
i am off all weekend , anytime is good for me

personally i would love to do the V-rock, i havn't done it yet. but i'm game for anything but stave

·
Registered
33 Posts
six or seven trucks in a mixed group (ford dodge toy's) w our kids going to lookout and hale tomorow ...see you guys up there.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What time do you guys want to meet? Say 10am (Fri) at The Sasquatch Inn. I am down for Hale Creek, and V-Rock, and what ever else we can find.

Kronic.
Does that work for you?

I will check back early in the morning to see who's in. I can meet up when ever it suits people, but I want to get some wheeling in tommorow.
Cheers Sean.

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
Steve604
Post back what day works best for you. Lets all try and get out on the same day.
i can't go tomorrow now :cwm10:

my whole weekend is a write off now. i need to learn to stop answering my phone... life would be so much easier.

·
Registered
432 Posts
What time do you guys want to meet? Say 10am (Fri) at The Sasquatch Inn. I am down for Hale Creek, and V-Rock, and what ever else we can find.

Kronic.
Does that work for you?

I will check back early in the morning to see who's in. I can meet up when ever it suits people, but I want to get some wheeling in tommorow.
Cheers Sean.
i doubt friday is going to work for me either but im going sat for sure. 9am would be a better start point. people are always a little late

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sounds good. Say meet at The Sasquatch at 9am on Saturday. Come one come all.

See you guys tommorow.

·
Registered
37 Posts
What are the trails like up there? It'll be my first time out. Just picked up a Cherokee on 33's with all the gear (I think) and I need to get a shake down trip in...

let me know please!

Cheers

·
Registered
432 Posts
What are the trails like up there? It'll be my first time out. Just picked up a Cherokee on 33's with all the gear (I think) and I need to get a shake down trip in...

let me know please!

Cheers
sunrise has the v-rock but on 33's you could make it, depends on truck and driver. i havn't even done it yet either so come on out.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I may come out too. I got some new tires a few weeks ago and have been itching to try them out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I might come out with you guys if you wouldn't mind & if you think my truck would make it. I've got a Nissan Armada 4x4, all stock with 35" mud tires & 3" lift.

I'll check the thread again before I head out in the morning, otherwise i'll see you guys at the Sasquatch (46001 Lougheed Highway, Harrison Mills, BC) at 9AM.

My number 778-322-1765 just incase.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.