BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a couple of 86 to 88 Ford Ranger or B2 doors and a right side door glass (no wing window). I want the doors to cut down for summer so they don't have to be the best or have glass. I'f anyone needs a really good set I have ones from an 88 B2 with power locks and windows. Yes I can cut them up but I'd hate to find out someone had a beat set they would have traded for nince one's. Thought I would ask first.
Please email me if you have some.

------------------
FearMe is only for fun, my real name is Roger and I'm a smartassed punk----"Fifteen men on a dead man's chest..yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum"

·
Registered
898 Posts
I have a couple sets of doors off an 83, which should be the same....
Only problem is that I'd have to jump the ditch at 0 Ave. to get them to ya (damned Zero Tolerance!!)

------------------
Blue coyote
"Broncenstein" is:
chopped 84 BII
(early model Navigator)
6" lift, 32's
4.10's w. rear l/s

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Not gonna keep the B2 doors for winter? They should be way nicer than the brown Ranger ones, which you can cut up for 1/2's? what are you up to?!?

I've decided to use your old brown ones. The manual roll up will be easier to maintian offroad, so I need one wingless window. The B2 doors are power window and locks and in perfect shape but have a wing window so I can't use the glass. I can cut those up for 1/2 doors but hate to ruin something nice a person could use. Just figured if anyone wanted to upgrade doors we can just swap.
You ARE going to be at SOB arn't you?

OF COURSE I AM!!! at this point, it might be as a hitchhiker or car driver, but with a little luck the Ranger will be rolling in time. Having trouble working out a clutch setup for the T5, and I need to create some shock mounts/hoops and extended radius arms, along with a bunch of other little stuff. I haven't even run the motor yet. Oh ya, gotta get some exhaust! Open headers for 500 miles would kinda suck.

[This message has been edited by FearMe (edited August 29, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Captain Air Time (edited August 29, 2001).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts