BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, I'm looking at doing a long Trek through Central, and S. America, and need to upgrade to a bigger 'Adventure' type rig that I can camperize.

I've got a LOADED H3, that I'm hoping to trade for a suitable truck: 2006 H3, 3.5L auto. BC reg., clean title, 2nd owner. Luxury and off road packages, 4.56 axles, 4:1 t-case, e-locker, leather, sunroof, stabilitrac, traction control, ABS, Monsoon (Bose) sound system, factory trailer package, and is currently sitting on reasonable set of 35" Safari TSR's (60% tread) Some slight scuffing of the paint, but no dents, dings, or rust. Spent most of its life in Alberta, and the Okanagan, so its clean and dry, but I'm now out in the Gulf Islands (SaltSpring - but I'm willing to travel inland for the right deal.)

What I'm looking for is either a 404 'Mog (preferable), or a Deuce and a Half. Not looking for a 'built' rig, but not looking for a ground up project either - must run, and have a BC reg. w/clear title.

Anyone interested in the trade? Please email me directly for complete info & photos.

Chris
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts