BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would a header for a 22r be worht my $$$$$? Is there much of a difference in tourqe, hp and mpg? How much is a new one? does any one have one they would like to sell? Is it worth it? Is there a sound diffence?

Thanks,
Rob

------------------
You havnt been wheeln' till you have been stuck

83 toy, long box, 22r, 35's, locked rear end, prerunner bumper, body work done bye sledge hammer.

·
Registered
75 Posts
a header is definately worth the money. Gives better hp and torque. Mpg will go down but they sound far cooler than stock. You should be able to find one used easy enough.

------------------
Peter
82 Toy, 31" 10.5's, header, Flowmaster, K&N, but still pretty stock

·
Registered
453 Posts
don't say the mpg will definately go down, mine increased about 5 mpg, after putting on a hooker header, 2.5in exhaust to the rear with a bottle for a muffler, sounded kinda loud to, but not annoying rice rocket loud???

------------------
1985 K5 Blazer Fully Stock even gay 235r15 tires. On the way 4in susp 3in body 35's extensive engine build up and new camo paint

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anyone have one they would like to sell?

------------------

83 toy, long box, 22r, 35's, locked rear end, prerunner bumper, body work done bye sledge hammer.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can get a new Headman header for $225 is that a good deal?

------------------

1 - 6 of 6 Posts