1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up

probably in a month or two maybe earlier depending on response

I will be selling a few items

1)... Sad to do it but Warn 8274 with mounting plate for yj, roller fairlead, and control( 900 bux ) ( don't wanna seperate )
2)... front and rear drive shafts (40 bux each or two for 80 bux
) STOCK ,not sure yet but I may give the front shaft to Dax on behalf of the wheeling comunnity

3)... haynes manual for 87 to 95 YJ's ( 10 bux )

and If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

A good friend built the winch plate and its solid ( I really don't wanna sell it, but I have to
) sad to see it go , sorry D.O

Jason

------------------
1990 YJ. Lots O'Fun
[email protected]

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hey Jason, why don't ya hang on to the winch to put on the front of your XJ?

------------------
1990 4 Runner...tall, tippy, and purple.
1987 XJ ...shorter, stable, and Green
"going around is NOT an option!"

·
Registered
59 Posts
Jason,

I think I might be able to talk myself into talking to you about that winch. Obviously I wouldn't need the mounting plate, but you never know, maybe someone with a YJ on the list might be interested in it alone....

Did you get your window?

Dave.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey Kevin

The reason I need to sell it is to lift the future XJ, well i would use the funds to "put" towards the lifting of the XJ

Hey Dave

I have another guy that approched me about the winch via e-mail but I don't know if he will have the funds so I will let you know
I'm gonna skip the window for now and see how the trade in is gonna work , to be honest the window is not that bad, for the one day that I had it back I managed to somewhat fix it a little better than before.

jason

------------------
1990 YJ. Lots O'Fun
[email protected]

·
Registered
110 Posts
How bout that rear driveshaft, what splines and all that chunk. Could be nice having an extra one lying around in case i snap this one too. Actually i don't think it matters since the U-joints just gotta fit, so how much for it? I could get one from gary's for a hundred flat, so what do you want?
Thanks
Jordan

[This message has been edited by XJman (edited February 02, 2002).]

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Jordan

These shafts are off a YJ. and the price will be 40 bux for the front and 40 bux for the rear but someone can buy them both at the same time for a wopping 80 bux.

Jason

------------------
1990 YJ. Lots O'Fun
[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
how old is the winch? hows the line? got any pics? i was just up in bc last week...

let me know, im interested

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.