BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a tap and die set that can possibly help me out? Here's what happened; I was just finishing putting my front end back together after another fun birf repair job. I was putting the calipar back on and I was threading the bolts in and they became extremely tight, very fast. I assume I stripped them because they won't go in all the way. So in the mean time I am using some washers to compensate for the only partial threading. So if anyone is able to help email me or give me a shout @ (604) 961-4868. Thanks!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have a metric set but I don't think I have the right size for you. You can buy individual taps and dies, just take bolt with you for sizing.

·
Registered
398 Posts
YOU BROKE A BIRF WITHOUT ME!!!! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU???????????????????????

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Uhhhhhhhh!!!:rolleyes: I don't think I wanna tell you Rick. You'll just laugh too much!!:*******

·
Registered
398 Posts
Goat said:
Uhhhhhhhh!!!:rolleyes: I don't think I wanna tell you Rick. You'll just laugh too much!!:*******

come awn, lets hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok fine, if ya really gotta know. I was playing monster truck on the weekend at a car show. The guy putting on the show asked if we could bring our trucks down and set up a display with our trucks parked on a wrecked car. Later in the day I decided to play around a little and ended up crackin' a birf.:******* This was the worst one yet, almost nothing left of the bell. What and idiot eh? Yeesh!! But you can be proud because I replaced and repaired the birf all by myself.:D Now I just need to fix the calipar.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
get a new knuckle and new bolts. It will cost less. Besides its already apart

Dan

·
Registered
389 Posts
too bad your there and im here i have that:p :violin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts