BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving by this afternoon (SurDel) area and stopped to check it out. Sweet rig! Mod list? Website? I'd like to find out what mods you did to it.

Hope you see this!

·
Registered
68 Posts
i saw that rig too, and i second your thoughts..
that is a sweet rig. damn. perfect everything..
*sigh*
wish mine would be like that.. oh well.. speed rust it is!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Got the Hemi , Got the Orange but I dont think it was mine... :D
Yes I am actually running a 4AGE Toyota Hemi! ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
85 4AGE EFI, Custom header
4-speed Toy Auto
Custom adapted to Toy T-case
Toy axles, 5.71 gears, Supra LSD rear
3 link rear, EB Bronco Coils
16x35x16 Boggers

I think it is around 14" lift. Not totally sure abought that. I just sold the 4AGE out of it and am going to be installing a 4.3L V6 EFI/th350/Toy T-case. Will then be installing a Marlin 4.7 gear set.
Web Page

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
It might just be the picture...but that zuki looks more red than orange.

I can't wait until I have enough to blow on a paint job...I love orange. I even have my room painted orange (I'm 18...I'm supposed to be weird).

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just wondering about the 4.3 v6. That is the next step in mind for mine and I don't know how well it fits and how much work is required. I had heard it wasn't to bad to do.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am going to be doing a test install soon. Probably in the next month or so. I will post some pics of it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
What's the width on the toy axles? I'm guessing the donor was from the 80's?

If I were to find a decent sammy, I was thinkn of getting less backspaced rims to off-set the narrow track. Or just start lookin for new axles? Also are the stock axles ok up to a 32 or 33"?

Any pics of your rig Stuck?

·
Registered
83 Posts
GMCworktruck said:
What's the width on the toy axles? I'm guessing the donor was from the 80's?
I am running the IFS rear axle which is 60" as I recall, been a while since I have thrown these numbers around, and the front is the same width out of a soilid front axle truck 79-85.

If I were to find a decent sammy, I was thinkn of getting less backspaced rims to off-set the narrow track. Or just start lookin for new axles? Also are the stock axles ok up to a 32 or 33"?

Any pics of your rig Stuck?
The Sami axle in my opinion will hold up to a 33" tire just fine. Just there isnt alot of power there to turn them. There are alot of gearing options with either diffs or t-cases. You just have to decide where you want to be with the truck in the end so you dont throw $$$ in the wrong spots. If you want Toy axles then start there. There is alot of info on this board and there are alot of other Suzuki boards loaded with info.
Hope this helps some.
Havent really had it out too much. Actually have only had it out once this year.:rolleyes: Now it will probably be spring with the engine swap happening again.:( Next year will be the year for abuse!:D
More pics

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where can I find some sites which give the tech info on sami's? Difference from year to year, axle splines, ratios, engine tweaks, etc...

I've tried searching and only seem to find a handful of so-so sites. Anything as extensive as jeep sites?

·
Registered
62 Posts
No I don't have any pics yet. Once the exo cage is done I'm going to get some up.
The sites I've found are only small and I can't really find them any more.

G

·
4.3 in Sami

I helped my buddy put a 4.3 into his sami and it wasn't to bad , with aleast 3" of body lift you don't have to cut the firewall or the trany tunnel. Its not just a bolt in but it's not that hard. I think i might have some pics but I'm not sure.:confused2

1 - 15 of 15 Posts