BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but let me guess "Illusions" right?

------------------
"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem!"

[This message has been edited by TheAntiChris (edited October 25, 2000).]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One would have to think so anyway! hahahaha

Originally posted by jeeponrock:
LOL, That would explain a lot
------------------

[This message has been edited by TheAntiChris (edited October 26, 2000).]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ha, don't make me laugh, Illusions? Don't think so.. anything i've done, i've done it with my own blood and effort. So don't be giving me any bullsh*t like that antichrist... antichris? you sayin i got problems? ... bring your rice burning clan to where i live and then we'll see who is real.

------------------
*anything you can drive, i can break, you got my promise*

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by iMAGe:
Ha, don't make me laugh, Illusions? Don't think so.. anything i've done, i've done it with my own blood and effort. So don't be giving me any bullsh*t like that antichrist... antichris? you sayin i got problems? ... bring your rice burning clan to where i live and then we'll see who is real.

ummmm.......rice burning clan?wasnt that you on the toyota board looking for a toyota?then in the next post you say you already have one and are considering a v-8 swap,your confusing.guess that"huge"dodge aint the hot ticket huh?just a little tight in the trails is it?

------------------
severly molested 84 toy

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahahaha. god I love these key-board tough-guys, apparently you've never heard of or know the Illusion's crew? Well fair enough then, couldn't expect much, so where is it my Rice Clan is going to??? Can't seem to find much info on that subject...Hmmm?

Originally posted by iMAGe:

------------------

[This message has been edited by TheAntiChris (edited October 27, 2000).]

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Can't seem to find much info on that subject...Hmmm?
I checked his profile. Residents of Abbotsford will be overjoyed to know he resides there (according to his profile anyway).

BTW - Under Interests he says (and I quote) "not using my brain".

LOL. Like shooting ducks in a barrel.

------------------
Jon B.
'82 CJ7 Chev 350/SM465/D300/D44/D60/ARB's/SOA/Quarter Elliptical
36" TSLs/SuperTrucker Beadlocks/Warn 8274
and more....
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts