BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I were disputing about your name. So maybe you can aanswere the question. What does your name stand for?

------------------
Hey! If it's broke put more money into it, it may not have worked last time, but it should now!

·
Registered
45 Posts
If you ever see my truck, green toy 4x4 12" lift 35" tires, bobbed flat deck and a big sticker across the top of my windsheild that says JESUS FREAK

------------------
When I die I want to die like grampa did, in his sleep. Not like the screaming passengers in his car!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet we were right. Brother how old are you?
My wife and I are 22 and 21 respectivly.

------------------
Hey! If it's broke put more money into it, it may not have worked last time, but it should now!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ve got a few years on you, Im 36 and my wife is 33. I have two kids, a daughter whos 9 named Kirby and a son whos 11 named Jeffrey. We go to White Rock Cristian Fellowship, been there since my eyes were opened 11 years ago. I run a mens fellowship night on thursdays at our church, the guys range from late teens to ????. I set up a capuccino machine and some of the wifes send treats. We have a great time, if your free, give me a call 604-531-2412 or 604-315-6823. by the way my name is Karey.

------------------
When I die I want to die like grampa did, in his sleep. Not like the screaming passengers in his car!

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Guys, time to start emailing each other directly.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why?

------------------

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Here is the reason. If you might notice this conversation seems to be only between you and jfreak. It is a private conversation between you and him, rather than use up bc4x4 bandwidth with this, I ask you to send each other emails directly.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ooooh, good reason.
No problem. But to make it for everyone, anyone else want to interested?

------------------

1 - 8 of 8 Posts