BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd say hi to everyone as I join the club. I'm new to being a 4x4 owner (2001 Isuzu... anyone else out there own a zuzu?). Great to find an active club like this so close to home... Fantastic site! I hope to join in on a newbie stock trip soon... anything happenen any time soon?

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
There is a fairly easy run to Sunrise Lake next Sunday, July 29th. We meet at the Sasquatch Inn parking lot off hwy 7 in Harrison Bay at 9AM. This is the 4WDABC Region 2 maintenance run up there.
I would glady show you the way if you want to pick me up. I would drive it myself, but I have done it so much I can do it backwards blindfolded eating a Subway sandwich LOL

Wes

------------------
...a member of the herd
www.hot.alloffroad.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Wes thanks for the offer, might take you up on it too. Sounds like a solid basic run... What kinda turn out? Kids? I'll have my 11 year old. What's the time frame for the run? 9 am to ? Desiree

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
01 Isuzu Rodeo LS

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Originally posted by zuzu:
Thought I'd say hi to everyone as I join the club. I'm new to being a 4x4 owner (2001 Isuzu... anyone else out there own a zuzu?). Great to find an active club like this so close to home... Fantastic site! I hope to join in on a newbie stock trip soon... anything happenen any time soon?
Welcome aboard. Just to clarify, BC4x4.COM isn't a club, it's an online 4x4 magazine. We just provide a conduit for fourwheelers to communicate and exchange ideas.

Definitely go for a run out to Sunrise Lake on the 29th. It will be a good orientation experience.

...lars (lives just above Crescent Beach)

------------------
19911995409993004:144444.103512.58274

[This message has been edited by lars (edited July 23, 2001).]

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Originally posted by Wes Rempel:
...This is the 4WDABC Region 2 maintenance run up there....
Hey Wes - you didn't admit that when you invited me...trying to put me to work?

------------------
Chris S.
2002 KJ - staying stock (almost)
2000 TJ - 2" suspension lift, 1/2" body lift, assorted skids, hooks, rock rails, rock lights, 33" BFG MTs, custom bumper, Warn 8274
Mud Puppy's Jeep site

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Originally posted by Chris S:
Hey Wes - you didn't admit that when you invited me...trying to put me to work?

Chris, I do not try to do anything. I either do it or not.

I do not expect there to be much to do anyways. Since we cleaned it up it has kept fairly clean. People seem less likely to make a mess as they are to add to one.

Wes

------------------
...a member of the herd
www.hot.alloffroad.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts