BC 4x4 Forums banner

high school run

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Jr 
#1 ·
like "rayman17" said how about a bunch of high school kids go on a trip?

Steve

#2 ·
Sounds fun, where, when, how long, and i'll try to get a few of my friends to go.

------------------
Sold 85 Toyota extra cab 4x4 2" lift 33" BFG M/T with lots of tire rub!
Wanted 84/85 4runner, needed a few more seats less rust, and a beter FRAME.

#3 ·
if its easy enough for a stock sami, and im off work i'll be there

------------------
Stock 1985 Suzuki Samurai(WRITE OFF BY ICBC)
Now driving a 1988(1/2) Suzuki Samurai

#5 ·
may be interested in comin along with a few friends

------------------
'86 LWB, 6" SPOA, 32" mud kings, weber carb, 4.62, K&N, 2" exhaust, custom bumpers and roll cage, camaro bucket seats
FOR SALE!
http://redsand4x4.cjb.net

#7 ·
Well...I am not in high-school....but I feel like I belong to them....may I join hehe!
Just Kidding!

------------------

• <:> 2000 WJ 4.7L w/QD <:> Final Gear 4.11:1
    <:> K&N FIPK
    <:> Kolak 3?Cat-Back Exhaust 70S FlowMaster
    <:> Teraflex 4" S4W lift
    <:> Rancho RS9000s Shocks
    <:> OME SD40 Steering stabilizer
    <:> Mopar Rock Rails
    <:> Addco Front 1.25" and rear 1.0" Sway bar
    <:> Pirelli 265/75R16 Scorpions AT Tires
    <:> Cobra 75WXST
    <:> Headlight Harness w/ PIAA 9006 & 9005 SW Bulbs

#8 ·
Originally posted by Jr:
anybody have any ideas about where or when?
harrison is pretty fun. headin up there with a bunch of friends on easter weekend

------------------
'86 LWB, 6" SPOA, 32" mud kings, weber carb, 4.62, K&N, 2" exhaust, custom bumpers and roll cage, camaro bucket seats
FOR SALE!

#9 ·
I just got back today from Hale Creek on the West side of Harrison Lake....Great Place to camp...A little windy but oh well...Went up Friday night came back Sunday

------------------
James King
95 F150 4"lift on 33's..
4.10's Auburn Posi
3" no cats exhaust...MSD
1981 F250 4x4 351M stock for now
Surrey B.C.

#10 ·
i'm defiantly in. i was at a place down by the river that was kind of fun. its just off of jesperson rd. in chilliwack. take the prest road exit. go across the freeway turn right on yale rd. left on reeves rd. right on river rd. left on jesperson follow this to the end. you can either drive through the river here or keep tothe right down a slightly muddy trail that will take you around the gate on the ****(hehe ****.
). just off the **** there is another road that goes across the river this is much easier than the first. this place is kinda cool it has mud,water,trails,open sand almost anything you could want. when are you all able to go?how bout next sunday?

------------------
1962 mercedes unimog 404 stock

#13 ·
Originally posted by Jordan:
Don't forget to write your will and obituary, carry ID and contact number for next of kin.

Am I a bit pessimistic about the possible outcome of a long weekend at Harrison?

Watch out for all the nutbars!

JCD

we spent a number of weekends up there this past summer, no real problems so far

------------------
FOR SALE!

#14 ·
well, I may not be able to come along. The sammy is gonna be gone by the weekend.

------------------
FOR SALE!

#16 ·
Originally posted by Jordan:
Don't forget to write your will and obituary, carry ID and contact number for next of kin.
Yeah I was glad I was participating in the Quesnel Canyon Crawl last May long weekend. Was it three or four people that were killed on the West Harrison FSR that weekend?

------------------
Dan
Herd of Turtles Four Wheel Drive Society

#17 ·
Originally posted by Dan:
Yeah I was glad I was participating in the Quesnel Canyon Crawl last May long weekend. Was it three or four people that were killed on the West Harrison FSR that weekend?
I don't know how many people died but it sounded like a real zoo, with tons of morons doing mach 3 down the roads in their big rigs with Combine tires and probably no brakes...

....bunch of slack jawed yokels

JCD

#18 ·
seems to be lots of ideas about where, but what about when?

i'm going to stave on saturday for a day of 4x4in followed by some camping with some friends if anyone wants to join

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.