BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Im going up to hope this weekend to go camping with some friends, they planned to go out there to check out the othello tunnels but after looking at the website for their campgroung and rv park Im deffinitely not going to stay there so now its up to me to find somewhere to sleep.. I have read about the caroline mines on here before and know how to get there but is there anywhere to camp up at the minesite? The plans so far are to leave fri around noon, stop at the tunnels then I guess head up squeah road north of hope (found it in backroad mapbook) and camp somewhere along there along the river. Then sat head to the mines for the day and come back to the campsite on squeah road, come home sunday afternoon. Anyone have any suggestions or things to avoid Id greatly appreciate it. Not really looking for any 4x4ing just some secluded spots to camp without a buncha of idiots cruising around all night and any pointers on the mine that we should look out for.. Thanks alot!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh man are you serious?? Well Its worth a try I guess and hopefully we can get in.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks for the link I never saw that one yet.. I wonder if they are actually working up there? We arent bringing any bikes or quads so we were just gonna walk to the mines from the gate if its locked.. good idea?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.