BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the different ways i can lift my front end, in a 85' s10 blazer?
estimate on how much it will cost?
thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
cut off your front suspension and throw it over your fence into your neighbors yard is where id start.
then toss a 60 in the nose(ok maybe a 44)

------------------
TIIIMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is there any other possiblities?
swat 4x4 told me 4000 for 5 in. of lift.
my truck ain't worth 4000

·
Registered
382 Posts
So that truck has a drivers side drop 207 T-case? what I would do (other than sell the truck) is find the axles from a late model Grand Waggoneer, leaf springs and everything,Do as Bigfeck says and dispose of the front (Infernal F**kin Stupid)ifs suspension and work out a way to get the springs(sprung-over)and axle under the nose of the beast,then ditch the rear axle and install a 12 bolt from a 4x4 blazer, get some six lug rims, hook up the brakes and drive shafts and Waaaaaaaaaaah Laaaaaaaah. You have just taken the long and expensive route to a 1985 Toyota pickup.

------------------
1948 WILLYS flatfender/toyota (floyota?,toyotfender?)
Green "pine fresh" air freshener, NGK plugs gapped .035", totally custom license plate bolts, www.OTTindustries.com

·
Registered
401 Posts
We Wheeled with a guy on Sunday that had done a solid swap on his s10. He used a d44 from an early bronco suspension and all. He used a 9" in the back. It worked really well. He also had a v8 in the thing and due to a roill had made it into a sweet convertable.

I believe Rock_Monkey should have pictures of this truck. He has pictures of everything!

------------------
IRC member
1986 radio flyer, red

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hummmmm i don't recall if i (or Gina) got any or not....i'll have to check...i'll be pissed if we didn't.

------------------
Bill and Gina Innes
AKA:Growly Mountain Gorilla

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey was that solid axle S-10 white? If it was I saw it in Langley in front of "house of Tools" the other night. Sweet!!

Rene

81 Jimmy with stuff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts