BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just posing the question of who of us actually use this forum frequently. just like to hear names and what you guys drive/want to drive. sorta like a roll-call i guess......

------------------
1987 Ford Ranger S\C reg box. 2wd for now... 30x9.50s, 2" lift. very soon 4.10:1 L/S axle. If I can't be found, you know where I am. Better come looking with a bigass winch!!! That would be me, the one sitting on the 6" of a roof sticking out of the biggest mud hole I could find!

·
Registered
228 Posts
1 Ford nut accounted for.

1992 Ford Explorer, 4.0L, Flowmaster exhaust, A4LD auto, SOA with custom Explorer/Ranger spring pack, Ford 8.8 in rear w/ custom 5 on 5.5" Dutchman axles, 4.56 gears w/ LS in rear, RC high pinion Dana 44 solid axle up front w/ James Duff coils, 33 x 10.5 BFG AT KO's, and other misc. expensive stuff keeping me from ever getting ahead in life!

Cheers

Dale

------------------

1992 Ford Exploder
6" lift, solid Dana44, 33's

"Soccer mom's car on 'roids"

·
Registered
898 Posts
Make that two! You know who I am!

BTW: Dale:can't find my chequebook (long story) Will cash do?

------------------
Blue coyote
"Broncenstein" is:
chopped 84 BII
(early model Navigator)
6" lift, 32's
4.10's w. rear l/s

·
Registered
134 Posts
I really don't drive anything now. I have my 66 Bronco frame on stands in the garage with an engine and a 44 hanging under the front. It's been bobbed for zero departure angle. Sitting on the floor next to that is a freshly rebuilt C6 set up for the Atlas 4.3 that should be here in a couple of weeks. There is a lonely Dana 60 waiting to get modified for 35 spline ff axles and disc brakes. A set of Hummer wheels will be getting 38" TSL's and high steer Scout disc brake knuckles go up front. Out in the yard covered in plastic is an 86 Ranger cab that's going on it. I'm sticking with the coils in all four corners, the 4 link rear, wristed front radius arm but I've stretched the WB to 100". I'll still have onboard air and will be adding dual Optimas and as big an AC inverter as I can afford and if I can find a good one cheap another Warn 9000 in the rear. Other that those few little modifications its pretty much a stock 66 Bronco.

------------------
FearMe is only for fun, my real name is Roger and I'm a professional Cheese Taster with the ability to satisfy many fine women at the same time----"Fifteen men on a dead man's chest..yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum"

·
Registered
583 Posts
I drive a '99 Crown Victoria. I think there is a 4x4 Ford of some sort sitting out back too. Looks sorta like an Explorer.

------------------
Paul Gagnon
Calgary, Alberta
"No Brain, No Pain"
A page from my book.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
As soon as my dad finishes destroying is 97 F-350 4x4, 351, auto, D60 solid front, 4:10 gears I will once again be driving FORD.
For now I have to be content with my YJ.

Wes

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Originally posted by FearMe:
I really don't drive anything now.
HAH! YOU drive a Chevy! Admit it! Off with his head! I can see how you call that 'nothing' tho.
Omigod!!He's the moderator too!! AHHHH! a conspiracy to make us all drive chevys and pay taxes! We'll fight to the DEATH!

------------------
Drive fast, take chances!
I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Originally posted by tverbaan:
1992 Ranger reg cab short box 3"vr lift from duff 2" body 31 10.50 soon to be 33"s with 456 gears
Hmmmm. sounds like you are in need of a full roll cage. have I got a deal for you!

------------------
Drive fast, take chances!
I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Originally posted by Captain Air Time:
HAH! YOU drive a Chevy! Admit it! Off with his head! I can see how you call that 'nothing' tho.
Omigod!!He's the moderator too!! AHHHH! a conspiracy to make us all drive chevys and pay taxes! We'll fight to the DEATH!

Eric you kill me..

------------------
FearMe is only for fun, my real name is Roger and I'm a professional Cheese Taster with the ability to satisfy many fine women at the same time----"Fifteen men on a dead man's chest..yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum"

·
Registered
643 Posts
92 Ranger, 2.9L V6, 4" susp, 2" body, 31x10.5(soon to be 33x12.5 with 4:56), traction bars, locker in rear, heavy duty driveshaft, clutch, slaves cylinder, and bunch of other expensive parts. Plus its for sale very soon, gonna buy a cherokee.

------------------
----------------
Crack
92 Ranger 6" lift 31s
Slamming the gas can get you over almost anything, the question is, can you keep going after

·
Registered
898 Posts
Originally posted by Crack:
92 Ranger, Plus its for sale very soon, gonna buy a cherokee.
Now that just HURTS!!!!
(Sorry, but you DID type that in the Ford section-gotts to expect a bit o' flack for it!)

------------------
Blue coyote
"Broncenstein" is:
chopped 84 BII
(early model Navigator)
6" lift, 32's
4.10's w. rear l/s

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have a 91 ford ranger 4L xlt 4x4, im goin to be putting a BDS 6" lift or a skyjacker 6" system lift with 33" swampers after i get done doin the sami right out of control..

------------------
one word and u know its the best..SAMURAI

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
How do you defind a Ford Nut?

I have a Ford, but I don't know if I would admit to being a Ford Nut.

------------------
Dan
-91 Cherokee, 4.5" lift, 33x12.5's
-69 Ford, lots of lift, 38.5's

·
Registered
189 Posts
this many

------------------
89 ranger 5" tall and a front lincoln locker
rear auburn and lotsof neat gadgets

·
Registered
76 Posts
i am a ford nut, are you saying there are other makes?....jeeps are speed bumps aren;t they..lol
i have a 81 bronco, 302 2bbl,3 inch susp, and 33;s,soon to maybe have 400 hp '69 351 w 4bbl engine..hmmmmm
and a 77 1/2 ford f-250
dana 60 front-locked, dana 60 rear, soon to be locked, 38 swampers, soon to be bigger swampers!,another 5 inches of lift on top of the 6 i already have coming soon, 12000 lb warn winch, a bad ass 460 with a 4sp and lots of extra goodies on this beast

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hmmm ford nut??? Lets take a look at my yard. Hmmm 2001 ford taurus, 1995 ford f350 turbo diesel,1989 ford f 150,81 and 82 broncos. There is an overall if u put them all together we have 9 engines in our yard, that arent in a vehicle, the range from 255 V8's to 460's lots of them. I think I (we, my family) are ford nutz.

------------------
81 and 82 broncos,
Well, u need any stock parts, u can have em cheap.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
'87 Ford Ranger, 2wd for now (going 4x4 this spring/summer), VERY soon 4.10:1 L/S axle, leather bucket seats, CB radio, 100 watts of backup lights, and many others. too much work done to him. but he'll look cool this summer, on 31s at least, and 4wd...

------------------
1987 Ford Ranger S\C reg box. 2wd for now... 30x9.50s, 2" lift. very soon 4.10:1 L/S axle. If I can't be found, you know where I am. Better come looking with a bigass winch!!! That would be me, the one sitting on the 6" of a roof sticking out of the biggest mud hole I could find!

·
Registered
127 Posts
90 F250
7.3 Diesel
6" channel bumpers and 3" channel nerf bars
4" skyjacker springs in front
factory ford springs and blocks in rear for haulin heavy stuff
3" body lift (worst thing i ever did) Dana 60 up front 70 in rear 4:10s
38 12.50 swampers

------------------
You either MAKE it or BRAKE it!!!! 38" SWAMPERS & 7" of lift Yahoo

·
Registered
182 Posts
You could probably call me a FORD nut because a sort of have three fords. I currently drive a 88 Bronco which at present time is stock put is soon is going to get a link susspension lift with 36. My current bush truck which is going to be replaced by the Bronco is a 77 F250 with 8 inches of lift and 35 inch BFGs. I also have a 87 RX7 Turbo which I am tring to get back on the road for April. Since Mazda is owned now by ford you can sort of call the RX7 a Ford product.

------------------
77 F250 w/35 BFG MT
88 Bronco Eddie Bauer w31 Big O MT's

1 - 20 of 34 Posts