BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for tire prices in cdn currency.

specs: tires must be more than 36"----must be M/T----list brand and size

and if u know any cdn websites that post pricing on tires they sell. please let me know

thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
5 x 36x12.5 sx's mounted on black steel rockcrawler 15x8 rim package deal from ontario including shipping 2200$.

Corey

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
'80Toad: 1 more question...

Hey corey...

with those tires/wheels, is there a website or n e thing where I can see pics???

thanks for the info. anyone else with something to say..more websites, pics, etc.

Thanks, Alea :D

·
Registered
591 Posts
illusions said 600/tire for 44 swamper TSL'S.

NSOR was abit more pricey (30-50bucks) even INCLUDING the bc4x4 discount. i was shocked :eek:

illusions also has a set (65-70%) of 42" swamper Tsl's. i was told theyd take $1000 for the set. (maybe a good way to avoid the taxman)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Re: '80Toad: 1 more question...

Alea said:
Hey corey...

with those tires/wheels, is there a website or n e thing where I can see pics???

thanks for the info. anyone else with something to say..more websites, pics, etc.

Thanks, Alea :D
Wheels are these http://www.4wheelparts.com/product2.asp?imseqn=534&occlass=TECH&cat=WHE

Tires are these http://www.intercotire.com/html/tsl___sx.htm

For pics together you'll just have to cruise around the boards. Alot of people run that combo.

Corey

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thanks

I'm new so I need to get used to the board still, but thanz for all the info.

Alea

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks,
I'm new so I need to get used to the board still, but thanz for all the info.

Alea

p.s. as youc an see...I accidentally used "Nickzilla's" user name...just ignore that screw up. :confused2

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
80 toad...

I like the tires, but not too keen on the black wheels. I guess They'd work for 2200$ however. That price is for 5 tires, 4 wheels?

Later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts