BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello expert,
I have the stupid question on my case now... Since i lifted up my car, the manufactory jack does not has enough height for me to change the tires.My queston is that how do you guys jack it up ? where can i find the new jack that can convenient to store on my car? and how much please...thanks for answer my question..

------------------
Fat Mike
94 Silly sidekick with 3" calmini suspension lift >.<

·
Registered
391 Posts
Go down to Canadian Tire and get yourself a small floor jack, they're not too expensive. It'll lift your silly sidekick enough to change a tire and it will fit real nice in the back of your car.

·
Registered
66 Posts
You can buy a high lift jack like a Jackall. It lifts your truck from the bumper. You can get a few different lengths, depending on how high your truck is and how high you want to lift it. You can get them at Acklands and probably from your local 4 wheel drive shop. Im not sure where else to get them. Hope that helps.

------------------
76 Jimmy 4" lift,3" body lift, 36.5" tires,lights and other great stuff.
www.teamrush.web.com

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Originally posted by vinsimo:
You can buy a high lift jack like a Jackall. It lifts your truck from the bumper. ...
Providing your bumper is strong enough for the job. Most aren't these days.

If you just need a cheap jack for emergencies then get an idea how tall you need to lift, then go to a wrecker and look at factory jacks on full size SUVs. You can probably get one that lifts high enough and only pay a few bucks for it.

------------------
Chris S.
2002 KJ - staying stock (almost)
2000 TJ - 2" suspension lift, 1/2" body lift, assorted skids, hooks, rock rails, rock lights, 33" BFG MTs, custom bumper, Warn 8274
Mud Puppy's Jeep site

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the advice...i think i will offer toyota 4 runner jack !

------------------
Fat Mike
94 Silly sidekick with 3" calmini suspension lift >.<

1 - 7 of 7 Posts