BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hed past Squamish. Turn Left at Alice lake.
Take the right fork.
Turn right at the North Vancouver Outdoor School.
take the gravel road up and keep to the right if there is any question on which way to turn.
There are a few camp sites at the end of the road. This is levett lake (I think)
The trail to Hut lake is the hill to the right jus before you get to the camp sites.

------------------
1974 Dodge W100 Power Wagon
Looks beaten up but it's fun.
Slowly becoming less original, 31" tires, 360 2bbl V8, TF727 3 speed auto, NP205 T-case Dana 44 front, Chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Originally posted by s-10 Ryan:
thanks
how do you get to eagle ridge i heard it was pretty good place to wheel
Eagle Ridge is in Coquitlam. I have sent you an email with directions.

Leo
...a member of the Herd of Turtles 4WD Society
www.hot.alloffroad.com

------------------
2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab. 4.0L V6, 5-spd auto, 4.10 l/s, Off-Road Package, BFG Mud Terrains, RadioShack CB/Wilson Flex 4' antenna, custom rocksliders, custom dents and West Coast pinstriping.

[This message has been edited by 1badfordtruck (edited September 25, 2001).]

·
Silverback
1,270 Posts
Originally posted by Jarett:
Turn right at the North Vancouver Outdoor School.
Heh, heh, heh. Strap some pontoons onto the sides of your truck as you try to ford the Cheakamus...."right", right.....heh, heh, heh.....

------------------
DMMcG
'98 XJ

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
heheheh OOPS!!!!!!

HEY RYAN I MADE A MISTAKE!!!!
Turn LEFT at the North Vancouver Outdoor School

Sorry

------------------
1974 Dodge W100 Power Wagon
Looks beaten up but it's fun.
Slowly becoming less original, 31" tires, 360 2bbl V8, TF727 3 speed auto, NP205 T-case Dana 44 front, Chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker

G

·
Why not take a trip down to Starvation lake while you're in squamish.

------------------
High Country Explorers
Red YJ 4" lift
"I hope that was the skidplate"
www.members.home.net/ichris4x4/index

·
Registered
241 Posts
hey you cant get to hut to easy yet its still really snowey so you can barly make it past the bridge firtst monday of march kkk say ifanyon e hoes up and its ok:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
Heh, heh, heh. Strap some pontoons onto the sides of your truck as you try to ford the Cheakamus...."right", right.....heh, heh, heh.....

------------------
DMMcG
'98 XJ

actually if you do that, you'll get to the other side of the road and that will tak to to butterfly lake. used to be a bridge there 100 years ago. crossed that river in my old toy a few times in the middle of winter at night when i was young and stupid.

·
Registered
89 Posts
actually if you do that, you'll get to the other side of the road and that will tak to to butterfly lake. used to be a bridge there 100 years ago. crossed that river in my old toy a few times in the middle of winter at night when i was young and stupid.
unfortunately butterfly is only accessable through lock and key up the pilchuck fsr now. the other route is overgrown and would be a challenging walk let alone wheel. fortunately i have a key, but nothing doing up there, all dead ends and scenery, no wheeling.

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
unfortunately butterfly is only accessable through lock and key up the pilchuck fsr now. the other route is overgrown and would be a challenging walk let alone wheel. fortunately i have a key, but nothing doing up there, all dead ends and scenery, no wheeling.

LOL. yap thats what all the cabin owners said about 15 years ago when they saw a bunch of punks show up the back way. its too bad that that area is closed to public.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.