BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 4 35" BFG tires with about 30-40% left, how much are they worth?

------------------
Black '85 4runner, 6" suspension lift and 35" mudders (my baby), and a great big fox head in my back window

·
Registered
268 Posts
Originally posted by girlwithtruck:
I have a set of 4 35" BFG tires with about 30-40% left, how much are they worth?

can i take a look at them? i've toasted my rears, not much left on the centers, so i need some that have more tread left..

------------------
Jeep. It's what's for dinner.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
umm, do you know how much these tires would be worth approx?
I need to find some tires before I can sell these ones, they are still on my truck.

------------------
Black '85 4runner, 6" suspension lift and 35" mudders (my baby), and a great big fox head in my back window

·
Registered
802 Posts
You should be able to get $250 for them without a problem; that would be a fair deal for both buyer and seller. If you need more for them to finance the next set, ask $300 and be patient. I think $300 is still reasonable if the tires are in good shape; that's only $75 a tire, and to buy a set of new tires would cost at least $800.

------------------
Greg Sue
85 Toyota X-cab
http://media-north.com/4wd/

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm, ok, I guess I should find some tires before I sell these ones then.

------------------

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
thats a fair price I paid $180 for my 33's and 2 had %80 and 2 had %40 but they did have some tread seperation

------------------
Sold 85 Toyota extra cab 4x4 2" lift 33" BFG M/T with lots of tire rub!
Wanted 84/85 4runner, needed a few more seats less rust, and a beter FRAME.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
$250 bucks should be a fair price.
Depending on the age of the tire.

------------------
75 FJ40, 4 inch BDS springs, 1 inch body lift, 35's, detroit EZ locker, power steering, disc brakes, SM420, 3spd low range gears, full cage, XD9000i, dual batteries....you get the idea.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Greg... Do you still have that rear bumper, I would'nt mind havin a look at it this weekend, if your around. Drop me an e-mail if you dont mind.

------------------
Love is like a snowmobile ride across the frozen tundra.
Then your ski doo flips pinning you underneath...
At night the Ice Weasels come!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm looking for tires with some sidewall tread.

------------------

·
Registered
389 Posts
ask for new huh,even if they used?be like most peps onhere who ask
im one to talk

Originally posted by Big Bad Pete:
Ask for a new set of tires for them.

------------------
"4x4s eat MORE BUSH!!!"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.