BC 4x4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, my Jeep has a 350 small block in it with a turbo 400 trans w/ a tourque converter. She also has oversized dual exhaust and a newer dana 53 rear end. The frame on this truck is solid. This is the Jeep with the big beautiful front grille

There are things that need some attention. I haven't had it running in the last 5 years and will need some TLC, and a tune up. The brake system will also need to be fixed. This is my baby, who has alot of potential but unfortunatly I am unable to work on it now.

Second, is my '99 V70R Volvo. This is my daily driver. I have recently put in a new trans and have kept up on the servicing for this car. I also have a set of black powder coated 18' Niche Rims with new rubber on them that can go with the deal aswell. I also threw on dual exhaust. She has almost 250 000 kms. It has black leather and suede interior with every bell and whistle.

Both of these vehicles get looks as I drive by others. I am hoping to trade or sell these two vehicles for one nice 4X4. Feel free to Email me at [email protected] for any further questions

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
what do you want for the volvo for cash

·
Registered
127 Posts
Im interested in what you'd want for the gladiator aswell.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im not exactly sure what I want for the gladiator. Im feeling it out. Ive invested more into it than id get from u guys,LOL

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
that volvo is cool. who ever that test drives it will buy it. they feel as cool as bimmers. i love chit that is designed well and gives you what you paid for. good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts