BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks like Ill be 4 buying this week end. found a 76 dodge short box 4x4, with a 318, headers, and 10" lift. comes with 30" tires so I have to go shopping for at least 35s. Shes black and ugly, but Ill learn to abuse her. Boy did I miss my toy 4x4.
Jfreak is back.....

------------------
When I die I want to die like grampa did, in his sleep. Not like the screaming passengers in his car!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome back jfreak.

Jason

------------------
92yj d44 front& rear.4.09
33 geolanders
mazda 626 seats
2.5 susp lift 3" body
Ramsey pro+ 8000

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome back.
Yeah selling a toyota is and will always be a huge mistake, i miss mine all the time and i have to see it everyday when the punk ass kid drives it by work dirty all the time, and totally abused
Should have kept it

------------------
Project MudhuckerII is now underway and movin ahead

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
You have made a good choice with the Dodge. They are solid trucks. Is it the regular truck or the Power Wagon?

------------------
Coquitlam Crawlers
------------------
1974 Dodge W100 Power Wagon
Looks beaten up but it's fun.
360 V8, TF-727, NP-205, D44 front, chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker
http://members.shaw.ca/jaretthumphrey

·
Registered
207 Posts
Originally posted by jfreak:
looks like Ill be 4 buying this week end. found a 76 dodge short box 4x4, with a 318, headers, and 10" lift. comes with 30" tires so I have to go shopping for at least 35s. Shes black and ugly, but Ill learn to abuse her. Boy did I miss my toy 4x4.
Jfreak is back.....

hey Jfreak, Dave's gonna be insuring your 'yota soon. On easter weekend we're headin up to harrison for a 4x4 trip. Hoping to have 3-5 trucks goin.

------------------
Sold the sammy, now lookin for a stock '85 'yota pickup. I'm gonna miss the sammy.
http://redsand4x4.cjb.net

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a power wagon, but its a little odd,the box is short, the tail lights are early 80s and the head lights are double rectangular. Im picking up the truck today, Ill have a better chance to go through it this after noon, I think it was a custom rebuild, they had even painted the transfer case??????

Ps.. Randbeast, if you guys decide to go, call me.

------------------
When I die I want to die like grampa did, in his sleep. Not like the screaming passengers in his car!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts