BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
truck is done. haven't made a post in months. chopped 14" out of the rear of my chevy truck, custom new mini box, my own designed rear suspension, custom half doors, painted. will ramp over 1000 on a 30 degree. andrew( cornjeeper) is the only one to see it yet. now only have to finish the cage, bolt up the dual t-cases, put the twin stick on the 205 and drop in the 455. sorry to everyone that has tried to get a hold of me on email. haven't checked it in a long time. now to just get back out on the trail......

steve

·
Registered
344 Posts
glad your back steve...now u can start working on my jeep...:D .. actually i'll be calling u soon...need some adjustments done on my carrier and some rockers would be nice...

allan

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would love to post pics but i broke my camera. someone want to come over and take some. hopefully i'll take it to the bc hammers in 2 weekends with cornjeeper, will have the fuel cell in by then. it's on order. hopefully my bilsteins with remote reservores will be in also.

steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.