BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my picture on the DOH page......woooohoooo!

http://www.bc4x4.com/doh/doh.asp
------------------
Bill and Gina Innes
88 GMC Jimmy
AKA:Growly Mountain Gorilla
Island Rock Crawlers(member)

[This message has been edited by lars (edited November 30, 2000).]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice job Bill! Good to see I'm not the only one that has that sort of stuff happen to me!
By the way I saw your truck parked at the Rally on the 25th, didn't see the dented hood but then I wasn't looking for it either. I got a pretty good rub goofing around in Abbottsford, good thing that part was rusty! LOL

Rene

------------------
God hates a coward!

G

·
Hey Rene where were you playing here?I did the clear creek run with you in the big suburban.We should hook up sometime for a run somewhere.I'm driving my little truck for now but it will go anywhere I tell it to so whenever.I'm guessing you were up ledgeview I put a nasty rub at the 8ft mark on the barn going through the creek crossing on the main road.Bit of a bummer but thats wheeling.

------------------
If it's too deep go faster

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey Rob, kinda lost touch eh! I'm going to do the Clear Creek thing on the 17th, before its gone forever!!
Yeah I got the damage at Ledgeview goofin' around with some friends. I've only been there once but there was a mud hole with quite a wall on one side with some nasty ol' big roots sticking out. I guess I bumped one or two on the way through. I never noticed until much later.
We'll have to get together for some more wheelin' soon.
Check out this site: www.coloradok5.com , its an awesome place for Chevy owners, especially K5's and Subs!

Rene

------------------
God hates a coward!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.