BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone forward some info on the difference between carborated and electronic feedback? And if a pony carb will fit on electronic feedback? links to websites? Please post and no e-mail. Thanx for help.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Are you talking Carburated and EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection)? I'm not sure what electronic feedback is...

Anyway, I'm sure there are a ton of sites out there that explain how carbs work and how EFI works. Try http://www.howstuffworks.com for a high level idea, there should be some topics on there. Or try looking for information on Holley, or Quadrajet carbs, there might be some info on one of their sites.

A pony carb will not work on an EFI system.

HTH,
Robin.

·
Registered
37 Posts
if you want a killer setup i am taking offers on my intake with a 5200 series holley 2bbl i had it on my truck for two years and it was flawless i even jumped my truck many times with no stalls. e-mail me [email protected]

------------------
85 Samurai 13" lift, Snorkel,Bucket seats, yoda axles, chev 4.3l V6 th350 and 205 tcase, on 35X12.50 mud terrains

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by mudslut:
Can anyone forward some info on the difference between carborated and electronic feedback? And if a pony carb will fit on electronic feedback? links to websites? Please post and no e-mail. Thanx for help.
I got rid of all my electronics by going to the pony carb and am very pleased with the results on and off road..There is lots of sites on it , just search out pony carb samurai... Real cheap at pick a part...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts