BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be selling my geolanders in the summer and am looking for a new tire. I went to the interco site to see what they had other than the swampers. I found these ones who knows about them. What are they like.. http://www.intercotire.com/html/trxus_mt_sts.htm

------------------
92yj d44 front& rear.4.09
33 geolanders
mazda 626 seats
2.5 susp lift 3" body
Ramsey pro+ 8000

·
Registered
453 Posts
They look good. Lotsa siping, radial tire, large ply ratings, sound very durable. I would check into life expectancy and cost.

------------------
Project MudhuckerII is now underway and movin ahead

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I've actually seen these on a few rigs on 4x4 sites. Can't remember where exactly, but it looked like they were doing some pretty good crawling.

I think they're supposed to be interco's road friendly solution to mud tires.

------------------
Stock 2000 Jeep TJ Sport
(I don't know anything, don't listen to my advice)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been doing some research, so far this is what I have found out. Side wall is supposed to be thicker then the bfg, as well as heavier then all the other muds. They apparently provide nice on road handling, quiet and respond nice. Off road they clean very well and grab at what ever they can. Price 31 1050 15 is about 175.00 CND I want 35's so probably between 250- 300 a tire..

Jason

------------------
33 geolanders
mazda 626 seats
2.5 susp lift 3" body
Ramsey pro+ 8000

·
Registered
387 Posts
if those are the prices that is an awsome tire!!!!!! 175 for 31's? i payed 165 for baja xt's, a cheap kal tire brand. if this is true them those are tires i will be buying them to!!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I called northshore today they don't know much about them. But the price there for the 31 is 192 a tire the 35 which I want is 292 a tire I will probablt buy some this summer so my geolanders will be for sale in August.

Jason

------------------
33 geolanders
mazda 626 seats
2.5 susp lift 3" body
Ramsey pro+ 8000

·
Registered
453 Posts
that's a good price, but if you call on the bc4x4.com line you get a deal?? did you call this number? i think i'll stick to my MT/R's but they'd be something i'd like to try

------------------
Project MudhuckerII is now underway and movin ahead

1 - 7 of 7 Posts