BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's a 1987 sammi 1.3l with i think 150.000KMS because the eng doesn't look like it has 250.000. Don't know y it only came with a 5 digit odometer but anyways, he's selling it certified. Does it need to be e-passed also?
If so he'll do that too.

The eng seems ok to me,and he says it's burning oil and has minor oil leak. The body is a bit rough, but i'll patch that up.

Main reason for this vehicle is to use it for the winter only. Not for trailing and not for long trips.

thanks for your advice!

calz

·
Registered
11 Posts
What does E-passed mean? If it means the same as Air cared,and he's buying, then yes! Probably a good deal if it has a body on it.

------------------

88 1/2 Samurai. SPOA. YJ shackles,Dual tube bumper.235 duelers. Currently adding custom dents + scratches.

·
Registered
75 Posts
If it runs and passes e-pass or whatever you called it then yes its a good deal. These days its hard to find decent sami's for under $2K unless you look real hard.

·
Registered
144 Posts
My friend has one and the blue book value for an 86 soft top is around 750 bucks.(Samurai) Parts for a rebuild are around 600 and some odd bucks.(That includes the work at the machine shop) Assembly is up to you.

Always get a smile when i see people asking 3k for those things.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts