BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a price on 33X105X15 BFG Mud terrains yesterday........161 a tire, thats a pretty good deal is it not?

------------------
Modifications? Lets see...... rear end drag from moose hunting, custom built canopy door, Pioneer deck with two, thats right two 6X9s, and bent bumper cowling from stupid wheeling move :) :)

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Are those new? I was quoted $212 a tire at costco for the 12.5" wide ones...

Sounds like a pretty nice deal to me.

------------------
Stock 2000 Jeep TJ Sport
(I don't know anything, don't listen to my advice)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yeah for $161 even i'd buy BFG! That's a rad deal.

------------------
Project MudhuckerII is now underway and movin ahead

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'd sure like to know where you are buying your tires from. That's a pretty good price!

------------------
80 Cj5, Met.Grey,360amc, Swampers, Custom 5in. lift, Warn winch,
92 XJ Blue6/6.5" Rubicon, 33" Swampers, engine build up in the works

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ya tell us were you got them for that price ?

------------------
--------------------------99 tj sahara teraflex 1.5"spring spacers,31x10.5 big o xt tires.edelbrock ias shocks,custom bumpers, dif skid plate and rock gaurds made by ME.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The chevy dealer here in Prince George is trying to get poeple in to buy stuff from them so they give tires at something like 30% off MSRP......thats what they told us at least and they gave us the quote as 161..... Then we went to Costco and if you talk to the right guy there he'll match within a few bucks and include install and balance.

------------------
Modifications? Lets see...... rear end drag from moose hunting, custom built canopy door, Pioneer deck with two, thats right two 6X9s, and bent bumper cowling from stupid wheeling move :) :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
i picked up a set of 31's bfg mt km's for 161.00 a tire at dicount tire and that was the cheapest i found anywhere,so for 33's that sounds like a smoking deal.

------------------
WORK WEEKENDS, ALL WEEK TO WHEEL WITH LESS CROWDS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts