BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my jeep 6 days ago and i've already been offroading 4 times to stave and eagle ridge, i love it! but i keep on rubbing my tires and i knocked my exaust of it's hangers, i want a lift kit. i was wondering if this roughcountry lift kit is a good one, and if i would need to buy anything else. like brake lines ect. is it a complete kit? http://rough.roughcountry.com/Jeep%20Special%20Info%20page.htm
Thanks
Graham

·
Registered
6 Posts
actually i was looking @ the same kit about a mnth ago....i posted the same msg...but didnt get much repsonse...personlly i don't know of anyone that's running that kit..so i guess im no help...

if u plan to order it from them in the states it's not worth it...heard from some guy it cost him $1500 canadian after all the exchange and duty and freight and what not...if i remember gemini was selling that kit for like $900 i think....

allan

·
Registered
539 Posts
I have 11' and knocked off my exaust too, and my tires still rub..... there is a bold you can ajust that with though, and my exaust hanger broke going over bumps, no contact though.

------------------
BIG ASS black/chromed YJ, 11" lift 35" tires, 400hp corvett engine

·
Registered
158 Posts
This seems like a pretty decent and complete lift kit. There might be additional parts required which would depend more on your actual aplication. One of my buddies has a Rough Country 4" for his YJ and he loves it. Definately a quality company.

------------------
Play hard + Rest easy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts