BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to get a yota. I've been planning on selling my LWB sammi for a while, and finally put it up for sale over the past few days, but I was planning to get another sammi. But I changed my mind, I want an '85 yota pickup. Its already got toyota axles, 22r, fuel injected, and a pickup is just far more useful.

------------------
'86 LWB, 6" SPOA, 32" mud kings, weber carb, 4.62, K&N, 2" exhaust, custom bumpers and roll cage, camaro bucket seats

·
Registered
108 Posts
Very wise choice!
Yup I bought my 85 just over a year ago and I have loved every minute of owning it. Just make sure you get solid front(iam sure you know this) cause IFS is crap.
Keep us posted on your progress and hopefully everything works out for you with a Yota.
Welcome to the thread-Brett

------------------
85 Yota- 33 inch Thornbirds,3 inch trailmaster susp lift, smittybuilt bush bar,roll bar,8 offroad lights,insane pioneer stereo with 2 JL-10 inch subs in custom box,K&N air,new engine and of course a good'ol CB radio
-TRUCKS ARE MEANT TO BE RAISED NOT LOWERED-

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I sold my LWB sami last year and I really miss it.
It was great for runnning back and forth to town when my gas guzzler FJ40 was to expensive to drive.
I"d like to get another one but you are to far away.
I say keep both of them !

------------------
75 FJ40, 4 inch BDS springs,1inch body, 35's, detroit locker, power steering, disc brakes, 3spd low range gears, full cage, XD9000i, extended shackles, dual batteries....you get the idea.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd love to keep my LWB, but I just can't afford to if I get a yota

------------------
'86 LWB, 6" SPOA, 32" mud kings, weber carb, 4.62, K&N, 2" exhaust, custom bumpers and roll cage, camaro bucket seats
FOR SALE!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Good choice go with an 85 for the stronger axles and E.F.I there unstopable.

------------------
Sold 85 Toyota extra cab 4x4 2" lift 33" BFG M/T with lots of tire rub!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Or just buy mine!

------------------
1990 4 Runner...tall, tippy, and purple.
1987 XJ ...shorter, stable, and Green
"going around is NOT an option!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.