BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious if anyone owned a J series truck on this board? I haven't seen much talk about this fine Jeep product.

------------------
-James-
1988 YJ Laredo
[ ] | || || || [ ]

*Support the site, I click the banner adds every time I visit bc4x4.com*

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I own a 1983 J-10 pickup. currently getting close being slowly awakened from 5years of being parked. hope to have it on the road soon and start lifting it soon after. it will eventually get a spring over in the front(rear is spring over from factory), rear to get shackle flip and lift to match front. thinking of maybe 2inch lift above whatever height the spring over gives me and a possible 2inch body lift depending what tires I want to run/can afford at the time. id like to get 35's on it so that likely way more lift then I need. I could fit 33's stock but it wouldn't flex very well. maybe i'll go big?

------------------
-'85 cherokee, 2" lift, 31x10.5's, custom body work(aka tree's and small car mirrors), blue with custom wet coast pinstipping, tinted windows, spare tire on the roof. retiring soon to be replaced by....
-'83 J-10, 30x9.5's, 258 straight 6, 5spd. totally stock and waiting to go up.

the pages of my life, http://www.angelfire.com/extreme/edges

[This message has been edited by crazyguy (edited March 20, 2002).]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by Y-James:
I was curious if anyone owned a J series truck on this board? I haven't seen much talk about this fine Jeep product.

MY FRIEND HAS 2 78 J10'S, 1 80 J20, 1 78 CHEROKE AND EVERYONE HAS TRANNY TROUBLES. J SERIES ALL ARE STOCK AND 4BY DAM GOOD. CHEROKE HAS 12" LIFT AND HAD 40" GROUND HAWGS BUT GOT STOLEN.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts