BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of you guys are comein' for this event? I live at Apex Resort and I'm seeing lots of jeeps here already. I plan on showing them a few trails around here. I know i'm not runnin' a jeep but I told them of a few trails they don't know about. I'm lookin' forward to it. If your plannin' on attending let me know.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I am coming along, just like anger ranger however, i dont have a jeep. Well ian anywhere good to watch the carnage from? (oops, i mean skills)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey P arnelli you are welcome to come with if you want. I'll be tagen along with them, I'v told one of the event staff of a few trails that I know of and they don't, so I must show them, Awww darn gotta go diggin' again with a whole sh** load of cool jeeps. They plan on doing a sweet rock crawl very close to here that is where I will be hangin' out. Let me know what day you want to come up. It don't matter to me, I live here. Hope everyone going has a awsome time. There is about 30 jeeps here now,and they keep comin'.

·
Registered
920 Posts
ok when all are they starting and such? its just registration friday right??? i can come up anytime, got any extra room in your truck for some company?? i can pay my way in gas ;) how early on which day are you going to head out with the groups?

·
Registered
136 Posts
ANGER ranger w\ attitude said:
Just wondering if any of you guys are comein' for this event? I live at Apex Resort and I'm seeing lots of jeeps here already. I plan on showing them a few trails around here. I know i'm not runnin' a jeep but I told them of a few trails they don't know about. I'm lookin' forward to it. If your plannin' on attending let me know.
If you see a Yj with ZEBRA STRIPES call him "ditch Digger" I work with him and his rear dana 60 with 33" tires drags everywhere!!!! hence the "ditch Digger"

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I will be jumpin' in with a buddy of mine from Penticton, but I'm sure you can drive to rocks with us or just show up there.
If you do that it wont be hard to find, watch for signs on headley/nickleplate rd. The road is to your left at a large junction.
I'll e-mail you Fri nite and let you know more. The rocks are the only place I really want to go. That's where the carnige will take place.

·
Registered
920 Posts
ok the road is to the left where, before the ski hill or what?? i havent been to apex for a long time unfortunately. I might not be able to show up as i will be with another member out at pheonix on friday but maybe saturday we can both make it down?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts