BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, in another month it's back to the rigs, I'm getting rid of the blazer as soon as i get back and buying a TJ, so i'd like to see what they look like with different lifts and tire combo's so i will get the idea of where i want to be. So far my plans are Porsche blue paint(endura so i can still 4x4), 4in susp with disconnects, 2in body, 35in Pro comp xterrains, canyon crawler rear bumper, ARB bull bar front, ramsey winch, lockright rear, open front, tuffy console, kinda early to start planning, but i've wanted a TJ since 97, and finally i will have one for next summer, either post sites for me to see on here or email pics to [email protected] thanks

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Mudhucker said:
Well, in another month it's back to the rigs, I'm getting rid of the blazer as soon as i get back and buying a TJ, so i'd like to see what they look like with different lifts and tire combo's so i will get the idea of where i want to be.
That sounds like a typically Jeeps Unlimited request so here's their URL:

http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums

Then go into the Wrangler forum. About every third thread is made up of people showing pics of their rigs.

It's one big love-in.

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
26 Posts
Let the love- in begin .

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet thanks guys, definately getting one now, i've seen pics and got my pricigs, it's a done deal

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Are you buying it new or used? If you buy it new, you have the option of swapping in a Dana 44 for 680 bucks (i think), comes with full warranty that way and you don't have to worry about installing anything. You can also get 3.73 gears for NO ADDED CHARGE!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's a friends Jeep with 38.5's and the RE 6" long arm kit and plenty of other things.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah i kind of have my mind set on an XJ now, but that sure gets a guy thinkin:rolleyes: We'll see where i'm at in december

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well here are a couple more pictures of the TJ for you guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts