BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$1000 - Jeep TJ Wrangler Hard Top and Storage System
Victoria, BC - tel 778-440-4214 - email [email protected]

I am selling my 2000 TJ Jeep Wrangler's original black Hard Top as well as a great Bestop hard top storage system that allows you to easy wheel your hard top into your garage upright for easy space-saving storage, plus it can hold your doors and other accessories. I have recently moved and unfortunately, I don't have room to store my hard top any longer. My loss is your gain!!

The hard top is black, in excellent condition with everything in perfect working order including the electrical harness, rear window wiper, window washer and fluid connector. The hard top has been typically stored and only used intermittently for the past number of years, so it is really in great condition.

I recently invested in a new seal between the hard top and the Jeep so you'll also be getting a brand new seal that is a high quality after market product that will last for years. The hard top also has tinted windows which is great for privacy and security.

Included in this sale is my Bestop HOSS storage system. I've included photos showing how great this is in keeping the hard top safely stored and also saving you a lot of space (photos are from the Bestop website). It's great for temporarily storing the Jeep's doors if you like to remove them in the summer months.

Since the hard top is in great shape and you'll find many for $1,500 or more, plus I'm including the Bestop storage system ($450 new), my price is firm at $1,000 and I am only selling both as a package together. I am located in Victoria, and I'm not able to deliver off the island.

This is the best time of year to get a deal on a hard top!! Don't wait until the Fall :)

Only serious enquires please! I would happy to show you this great top and system - call or email me if you would like to come by to see it!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts