BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen this jeep in Burnaby and Surrey, I think it's a YJ it's black
with flames on the hood and along the front quarter, chrome wheels One of my buddys wants to know where the owner got his paint job done and how much it would cost,cause he's thinking about making his jeep all show.
Does anyone what jeep I'm talking about.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I used to have flames on the hood of my TJ, they ran along the side of the hood. I had my girlfriends dad make them out of a vinyl type material printed from a machine. They looked cool but eventually peeled off after washing the Jeep so often.

If I were you I would definately have them painted on.:cool:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Kustom Kolors Langly

I used to work there and all they do is hit rods and Kustom paint work, They also do other car and truck as well.
Chris the painter there and is the best at laying out flames and other stuff,and all there paint jobs rock.
(604)534-2442 give them a call
chris is a good guy and dose good paint and body work for cheeeep $$$$$$$$$$$$ u can also talk to todd he is the bodyman.

·
Registered
802 Posts
So THIS is the latest Jeep mod. A lot of people think flames are the best thing that can happen to a Jeep! :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Greg said:
So THIS is the latest Jeep mod. :D
Makes them go faster, kinda like those Fart mufflers :p

·
Registered
860 Posts

Yes, fodder for the toy boys...that always goes over well.

I saw a yellow jeep at Apex it had flames burning up around the rig. and a BK decal He was from Alberta...maybe ECO.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
If you want decals like what I had I might be able to get em for you for about $30-40. No gaurentee on the price or the decals though until I talk to my guy. They look good from a short distance but remember you get what you pay for. It might be a good idea to do the decal thing first to see if you like it on your Jeep. Let me know.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts