BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jeep YJ 1988 for sale, $5000 obo

1988 Jeep YJ, original jeep body and frame with a 1/2 ton chevy drivetrain. Newly rebuilt chevy 350, 4 speed transmission and 205 t-case. It has headers and dual exhaust out the rear. Custom built front and rear driveshafts. Large aftermarket aluminum radiator and electric fan cool the motor. The front axle is a 10 bolt and the rear is a 12 bolt, with 4.10 gears and front and rear lock right lockers. The jeep has an 8 inch lift (leaf springs) with a spring over and rear ladder bars. Its sitting on 10x15 alluminum rims and 38.5/15R15 super swamper boggers. Custom built 14" fenders keep the jeep street legal, and its been passed by a motor vehicle inspection. It has a hardtop and full doors. It also comes with a 16500lb winch in great shape on the front bumper. The steering is custom cross over, and has 2 steering stabilizer shocks. I have a second set of small tires and rims that comes with the jeep for trailering.

There are a few small fixes that could be done but arent necessary, the guages in the jeep dont work. The passenger door needs a tab welded inside, and right now only opens from the inside. It has scratches and minor rust which is to be expected with an offroad vehicle.

I'm asking $5000 obo. If you have any questions please email me at [email protected] or call me at 250 837 1565. My name is Kyle Buhler and I live in Revelstoke BC.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some recent pictures.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.