Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
84 Toy diesel Pick-up xtra cab
(2L)2.4D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Congrats, mrdiesel, that truck is on it's way to being famous:D , hahaha, i changed the tires on an old celica today that had 591,000 i thought i was reading it as 59,100 and adding a zero by mistake but that's the real km count?? original 22r motor he said too??? blew a huge cloud of smoke when you started it but ran pretty smoothe afteridling for having such crazy high km's

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
A mechanic I used to work with had an old Gold Wing with just under 400 000 on it, I really didn't believe that it hadn't been rebuilt, that is until years later when I learned that gold wings can exceed 500 000 kms, go figure. Honda builds some long lasting engines! So does toyota!:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
I know of a guy that hit 600, 000 and toy found out about it and I think they gave him a bunch of stuff-or a article written in a magazine--something like that--Not sure what he got--but i also heard of people get newvechicles out of it too.

·
Registered
504 Posts
haha, got ya all beat, seen trucks come into my shop with 2 million kms on em:D
did head gaskets on a mack v8 yesterday, first engine work since new....17000 hours of operation:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts