BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name's David, I live in Redmond, Oregon - I know I know, and outsider! - I'm 29, married 10 years to a beautiful woman and three terrible kids - ok, they're not terrible, but you know how kids are. I own a 78 Bronco that's been down in April this year. Right now, the 9" is stripped and the tired old 400 finally gave up. Until I more or less broke it, I wheeled the piss out of it - anywhere I could, every chance I could get. For the time being, I've posted all my Bronco pictures in my Photo Point album here: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=815167&f=0

I have huge plans for my truck tho - literally. I'm trying to get ahold of a guy for a 2 1/2ton chassis and some tires. He's also got as many engines as I want for practically free - just gotta seal the deal somehow

------------------
SLOWLY working on resurrecting my Bronco....and her name will be called Phoenix

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaaa, I shoulda fingered you'd be here too!
And yeah, I REALLY expected a flood of welcomes - especially considering no one knows who I am...

------------------

·
Registered
16 Posts
welcome to the site,i hope you like it and find it very usefull,im new too, for anyone that doesnt know me I forgot to introduce myself,my appologies my name is suke dhillon I live in surrey bc I drive 1988 bronco 2 with 7'' of lift and,32'' bfg km mud ta tires, I really like this site and find it very informative,hope to meet everyone someday soon.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Howdy. It's allways nice to have more people on here.

------------------
1974 Dodge W100 Power Wagon
Looks beaten up but it's fun.
Slowly becoming less original, 31" tires, 360 2bbl V8, TF727 3 speed auto, NP205 T-case Dana 44 front, Chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker

·
Registered
583 Posts
Who the heck are you?

------------------
Paul Gagnon
Burnaby, B.C.
"No Brain, No Pain"
A page from my book.

I was going to go crazy but then I realized that I already have a summer home there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm the new owner of this site, and there's going to be some major changes around here

HAHahaaa,
Heh, seemed funny at the time. So uh, in all reality, I'm just the new guy making myself known

------------------

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOl -I sure hope not!

------------------

·
Registered
160 Posts
any extra 2 1/2 ton stuff?

------------------
90 Sub,496BBC,d60,14b,detroits f+r, 44 boggers,th400,np205,insane ,warn15000,balls of steel

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, there WAS. I made a short road trip not too long ago to go pick up a 2 1/2ton 6x chassis. When I got there, it was not at all what I was told.....and this was free, btw......I was TOLD it had toploader axles, I was TOLD it was a 6x6 and that the drivelines were there. What I was was a total disappointment - huge dropouts with missing bolts(telling me someone else had been in there and who knows why), only one driveline that needed rebuilt, the second rear axle was already cut off, and the tires were rotted too much to try to tow it home. So I left it.

Now, this other chassis I'm trying to get is a complete truck, it DOES have toploader axles)*sigh* far as I'm told) and I can take anything off the truck I want for 400 bucks, plus my front D44 and rear D60. This guy I'm trying to get ahold of for all this, is also going to help me hunt down some large tractor tires(already found a place) and he also has a line on a garage full of all kinds of Ford engines and parts. A few of em are blown - as in supercharged - as well as just about any other Ford part I'd want. I was going to get a couple 460s, a 427 and a 428, as well as one of the blown engines.....NOW, if only he'd get back online.

------------------

G

·
hey suke, did you ever live in vancouver??

name sure sounds familiar.

is it just suke? or sukedove something like that, tupper, john oliver???

just wondering

richard

Originally posted by bc b2:
welcome to the site,i hope you like it and find it very usefull,im new too, for anyone that doesnt know me I forgot to introduce myself,my appologies my name is suke dhillon I live in surrey bc I drive 1988 bronco 2 with 7'' of lift and,32'' bfg km mud ta tires, I really like this site and find it very informative,hope to meet everyone someday soon.

------------------
no fakin, frontin, perpetratin, alwaaaaays keepin it real!!

G

·
welcome david, im a newbiw myself, been about 2 weeks, lots of good people on this site ( so far)
oregon is not to bad, pretty close actually, my wifes from new mexico, now thats far, hah
talk to ya later
richard

------------------
no fakin, frontin, perpetratin, alwaaaaays keepin it real!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey thanks Rich, or is it Richard? I'm just branching out my 4x talk sources for the most part. Anything to do with a truck, 4 tires and a Tcase, and I'm there!

------------------

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey Everyone and Welcome to 4x4aholics anonymous, My name is Steve and I have a problem. hehe
problem is the god damned mechanic who promised me 2 weeks ago my carb would be tuned in a day, has called me to tell me it will be longer cause the moron tore out my shift stick driving it into the shop, how the hell did he do that grr, thats a new bushing on it when I rebuilt the transmission.

------------------
Blue 1981 CJ5 31" tires
*Damnit, anyone see where that door went?"

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi, richard 1979blazer,i did live in vancouver long time ago around 60th and main went to moberly annex school,my dad went to d.t. highschool,uncles went to j.o.,we moved to cloverdale in 1981.although i went back every summer to live with my uncle.what schools did you attend?? my name is also spelled as sukhi,after 1989 i went to north surrey high school and gradded there,born and raised in bc.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Welcome aboard
Fords Any line on those blocksyet?
:******* :canadian :beer

1 - 20 of 22 Posts