BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are planning a Kamloops area run this weekend coming up. Trying to give some notice so we can get max participation. So far it sounds like we should be able to gather at least 5-6 trucks, but hoping for much more. We don't have any particular destination in mind yet so we are open to suggestions. If all else fails we may do Roche, or has anyone been up to Campbell, Scuitto to see if the road is open?

Our club planning is entering the next stage, anyone interested in the Kamloops area should email asap. Hopefully we will have a core group of people be the end of the week. I am trying to streamline the process so there will be a minimum of formality (I would rather be wheeling than sitting aroung discussing bylaws). Hopefully I will have some more information about it by the time we make our run.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Definately in, and i'm working on gathering a few of the guys as I get ahold of them. The guy I had riding with me may have a truck by the weekend as well. I'm also heading out again tonight at about 6pm and doin the isobel lake run after i check out my broken tailgate and remove my sway bar:D Hoping to see the much needed enthusiasm from locals, it's about time we get an active club in the thompson area:D :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw c'mon Kamloops people, lets get out there. Between Mudhucker and I its starting to look like a decent group is collecting. What about all you yota guys?

I am thinking about Inks Lake, mudhucker you been up there?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, I dont say this often, but I will have to decline the invitation due to a minor problem with to many freakin horsepower under the hood and a more than minor issue with breaking u-joints:( I do have the custom drive shaft on Monday though but I wont have the traction bar set up till the begining of next month.....I might be perswaded to go out next weekend though....Good to hear about the club info "D". Keep plugin away at it. :) Red.

·
Registered
453 Posts
i went muddin in the pits with my old yota broke my steering box, kinda sucked but i heard there are some good trails up there. I also talked to a guy named clint with a red toyota and 35's he said he'd be in but he can't come out this weekend he's going out of town, but he wheels with eddy from west can, and all those guys and he said they've been thinking about joining or starting a club to so they'd all be in. Going to trucks plus is probably a good idea as well. I'm hoping to get some of the broken parts working again, man what a breakage list this week: tailgate, all the power guts in the tailgate, dented mirror, alot of scratches(deep ones), high beam switch, wiper motor or relay?, huge rock chip, two broken 6x9's from not having them bolted down, and my steering column is loose?? i'm in for sunday but after that it's going under the knife for a few weeks.:D all in 2 days out?? bad luck i guess:D

·
Registered
306 Posts
hey 4.3 zuk.. how goes it man... 72 gmc.... hope to see you on the trail again!

·
Registered
5 Posts
soon I'm hoping.....I'm just changing a few things around on the rig....so I guess you would say I'm in a transition stage, down for a few weeks only I'm hoping though. Like the rig :cool: , with the 39" boggers, looks like it needs a little more lift though.:rolleyes: We got to get out with a few trucks again in a few weeks. Mine should be alot stronger by then. I'll post something when I am up and going again.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts