BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a Kamloops Toyota club? If there is who can I contact to get involved??
Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
I live in Kamloops as well and as far as I know there arent any good 4x4 clubs here period. There are a few nice Toyotas around. I am currently building an 854runner and would also like to get together with like minded Toyota guys. You can e-mail me at [email protected] and we could swap some local info. Have you taken your Toy to Tony at the Toyota 4x4 Centre before?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Mudrunner (sean) and myself are trying to get a few people together from the Osyoos area through Kamloops and beyond, to form a Toyota club.

As far as I know, not this Sunday but next wqe are looking to meet together and get something going.

Personally somewhere around 1pm in Kelowna works for me. That should be more central for all involved.

------------------
TOY`s Phoenix Gold Car Audio

·
Registered
416 Posts
I be interested in joining a toy club out in Kamloops.I will be moving there on April 9th to work.Do not have an licsense right now but when I get it back I will be wanting to go wheeling every weekend.This is if I can affoard to get truck done and also pay for everything else rent etc etc.

------------------
"Born and Bred To Rip and Shred"

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Callan. When your in Kamloops and get your license youll have to get that runner going so we can wheel and work on our trucks together. Some guy has been around my neighbourhood with a brand new Tacoma on 35's and about 6inch lift.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Sounds good I will be going in this week to get cross oversteering arm and body pannels so I hope to come back out here from there a couple of times to do body work.Anyways I will call you when I get down there and settled.

------------------
"Born and Bred To Rip and Shred"

·
Registered
453 Posts
Why a Toyota club?? i think just getting a club period in kmaloops would be cool since as far as i know the trail blazers are gone and the bronco busters have 2 trucks tops, ever think of starting a new club?? I was thinking of starting one last year caling it K.O.R.K. Kamloops Off Road Klub (courtesy of Wes from H.O.T.) I'd be in if you guys want to get an active club going and i have a few friends maybe 6 trucks who'd also be in?? just an idea??

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey Mudhucker, get outa my head!

I am in the beginning stages of trying to get an interested core of people together to form a club in Kamloops- it would be all make of course- I think our population really limits a make specific club. There are a few of us Sammi guys, I think you have met 4.3zuk allready. Pm me and we will talk.:cool:

·
Registered
453 Posts
yeah for sure i'll PM you as soon as i figure out how to do so??:D Sounds like a cool idea to get a club going, as of last year i couldn't find more than 4 or 5 trucks so i didn't bother but there are atleast 6 or 7 on this board alone;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
go hit the profile box beneath my post, then it will take you to a page where it will give the option to email me:D

·
Registered
453 Posts
you have your addy locked up??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts