BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are planning a toy run in the Kelowna area on Sunday, November 18. Everyone is meeting in the Orchard Park parking lot under the big flag pole, across from Burger King at 9:30. We just ask that everyone pring a toy and food donation for the Kelowna Fire Departmant burn fund. Hoping to see alot of trucks out again this year.

------------------
'98 S10-ZR2 3" Body, 5" Suspension. Big Stereo...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Where yah planning on going for the run ?
Originally posted by KelownaZR2:
We are planning a toy run in the Kelowna area on Sunday, November 18. Everyone is meeting in the Orchard Park parking lot under the big flag pole, across from Burger King at 9:30. We just ask that everyone pring a toy and food donation for the Kelowna Fire Departmant burn fund. Hoping to see alot of trucks out again this year.

------------------
88 Sam, SPOA, 31-10.5 Trail Mark D/T, Sj T-case, Pony carb, 2" Exhaust and more...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been asked not to say, we havent totaly narrowed down a run yet. Trying to find something that will appeal to first timers, yet offer the experienced drivers a bit of a challenge. Lots of big trucks coming so far.

------------------

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everyone is welcome, the more the merrier (sp?). I think we might make a last minute trail decision depending on the turnout. If all we get is modified vehicles... tougher trail, more stock vehicles... easier trails. Its all about having a good time.

------------------

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'm from penticton. Sounds like a good cause 4 a run in kelowna. I'll c who I can round up from down here.

·
Registered
354 Posts
We are coming from penticton, and coming down the KVR, is it possible 2 find out where we are going diggin' Cuz 9:30 is early 4 us but we should be there by 10:00.THANX.

·
Registered
354 Posts
We are coming from penticton, and coming down the KVR, is it possible 2 find out where we are going diggin' Cuz 9:30 is early 4 us but we should be there by 10:00.THANX.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We will still be at Orchard Park at 10:00. The fire department is meeting us there at 10 to pick up the donations.

------------------

·
Registered
354 Posts
That's good we'll be there around 10:00
Only about 3 of us coming but were coming
TRAIL SEEKERZ. PENTICTON BC

·
Registered
85 Posts
YIPEE!! I won a door prize!! A cool gift certificate, But can someone tell me where is AAA Drivelines are... GREAT RUN !!!
Originally posted by KelownaZR2:

[This message has been edited by tazuki (edited November 19, 2001).]

·
Registered
64 Posts
Also saw it on the News, Great Job Guys!!!
sorry about not making it, had oldtimers hockey tickets.... (even the old NHL'ers still are smooth on their skates)

anyways, just wanted to say way to go!

later
Ken

------------------
Bright Yellow 81 toy & 33s (Alum. Canopy that fits it is 4-sale!!!! $100obo)

·
Registered
354 Posts
That was so much fun. Good 2 c so many family's and people together for a good cause. It got smaller at mud pit but it seemed that there were around 100 trucks at the mall, any one get a count? No matter I'm sure you guys will be pe pepared next year THANX

1 - 20 of 21 Posts