BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today we just got a letter of APPRECIATION from the Regional District of Central Okanagan for our good part in the Postil Lake clean up .. GOOD TO ALL THAT HELPED . If you wanna see it look at my web page under environmental... WE DONE GOOD !!!! Thanks to all the guys , gals , and little folks who helped ... YEA !!!!!:D :cool: LETS DO MORE !!!!:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
tazuki said:
Well today we just got a letter of APPRECIATION from the Regional District of Central Okanagan for our good part in the Postil Lake clean up .. GOOD TO ALL THAT HELPED . If you wanna see it look at my web page under environmental... WE DONE GOOD !!!! Thanks to all the guys , gals , and little folks who helped ... YEA !!!!!:D :cool: LETS DO MORE !!!!:)
Too cool!
Couldn't find enviro on your website.
Frame it ,Ash says.:)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Kelowna Dirt Dawgs

It's on our front main page , try refreshing yours....
magna's girl said:

Too cool!
Couldn't find enviro on your website.
Frame it ,Ash says.:)
;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
thankyou letter

hey taz - i don't see it on your home page either??? refreshed 3 times - are you sure it's there?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I saw it very cool. Like the new picture up dates. How did that video of your rig turn out? You pull that car out.

·
Registered
920 Posts
So we are now the dirt dawgs?? what happened to off camber? I am all confused!! kinda normal i guess. Nice certificate taz, good to see it there. There is a huge business in NB that is called dirty dawgs i hope we arent a take off of their group ;) anyways good job on the clean up

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
VIDIO

killerbugsbunny said:
I saw it very cool. Like the new picture up dates. How did that video of your rig turn out? You pull that car out.
Vidio turned out good but you got to remember to shut it off before you start walking swing swing swing LOLOL:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
:eek: ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
20 mins until work. How's the mod holding out? Need to see the video.
Starting to get really confused about the whole stupid name thing,what's up?
Don't care either way.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just had to give them a name of a club when I was getting free dumping for us and that's the one I chose to use cause at that time no one else had a name , if all wants it or the other lets vote !! come on lets do it ... See yah all later taking off to Calgary today be back Sun night...:cool:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Cool!

Nice to be appreciated!

·
Registered
387 Posts
good on ha guys! i had to work:( i hope to be out this weekend to meet you all!!
is there a run planned???
if no who's free??

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sorry dude I'm not going out this weekend. Maintenance weekend. Yardwork,wife,kids and truck. All in that order too.:mad: ;)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Someone that has the power needs to set up a poll:
Kelowna Dirt Dawgs
Off Camber.

Never mind I will send out an email!! I need to get decals cut so we better figure this out soon.

Yes the clean up was a great idea.
No planned run this weekend that I know of. Major maintenance weekend.

Later Hamish

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hamish pop by if you want. Sounds like people are coming over to use my tools on Sunday. Welding up kalvin ass end.

·
Registered
22 Posts
[ Maintenance weekend. Yardwork,wife,kids and truck. All in that order too.:mad: ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Bout time she got some work out of ya.

Muddrunner, I'm free for a drive Sunday.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hmm might just do that. Parnelli wants to go out on Saturday so I might just go and try out the new rear end.:welder Plus make a run for the boarder for some mexican food. Sunday it sounds like we might be in Kelowna. What day did you say you were going to rape Kalvin ass?????:*******

Later Hamish

·
Registered
387 Posts
i'm on call sunday but i'm hoping i do not get called. i do not think i will bescause the plant pays time and a half on sundays!!!!
i will let you know1
i'm hoping to get out FINALLY!!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ya Sunday is ass end welding day.:violin :beer :welder

1 - 20 of 33 Posts