BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
My Dad and cousin always got theres from the Market in Granville Island. Was usually pretty cheap too.... unfortunately i don't know what cheap actually is for crap tho.

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
wtf are you going to do with 30lbs of king crab?

i've seen a bunch of king crab in the tanks at t&t supermarket in surrey place mall a few years ago while doing some work in there.

it was quite funny to see because the crabs didn't even come close to fitting in their tanks. i'm sure if you went there and talked to someone there that could speak english they could probably hook you up.

there is some really good food in that place if you've never been there before.

·
Registered
976 Posts
hmmmm, let me put 2+2 together...... Long weekend....beer....pellet gun.. and CRAB????

damn you, that is all! Wish I had the funds and ability to go

Wishing you good weather, now on the crabs

with our dollar being par, wonder what the duty is on live king crab? LOL

·
Registered
976 Posts
If I wasn't having a kid around or befor April 13th 2010, I would join you but my ex is expecting withing the 13th so I cant go up for the long weekend, I am missing my Aunts birthday, and now this long weekend camping trip, so excited to meet my kid,

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I heard there's a broad on Hastings you can get crabs from, and apparently she's cheap too! I heard she only has a few teeth so that must why she's so cheap, too hard to eat crab with no teeth! :confused:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Mike, I thought your sister stopped working on Hastings.
Nope, someone had to keep working that corner when yer Momma went into early retirement!!! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.