BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how interchangable are the knuckles out on 78-84 Bronco's (I have an fr axle from 78 fseries and own two Bronco's an 81 and 84) also which peices will mix and match? going to SAS one of my bronco's and was wondering which parts can be kept for spares? I know the lockout are interchangable (now have two sets of warns
)
TIA
Dave

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Originally posted by Rockfrog:
how interchangable are the knuckles out on 78-84 Bronco's (I have an fr axle from 78 fseries and own two Bronco's an 81 and 84) also which peices will mix and match? going to SAS one of my bronco's and was wondering which parts can be kept for spares? I know the lockout are interchangable (now have two sets of warns
)
TIA
Dave
The hub/rotor setup is interchangable, not the knuckles, and I don't think the spindles are either. the lockouts, and hub/rotor assembly will make good spares tho.

------------------

I'm on my way to impact, Taste the high speed dirt!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks forthe info!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I dont belive the hub, rotors are, knuckles, spindles, are not, lock outs are, and outer axle shafts are, youre brake lines will fit the 78 calipers too

------------------
White 88 Ford F 150, Long box, 96 Front clip,Carburated and Points ignition 302 Solid axle Front, 14`` Suspension lift, 39.5 Swampers, 1179 RTI------ UNDER CONSTRUCTION 86 Ranger Extcab, 351 v8 9`` Rear (full width)Dana 44 front(full width) Spooled front and rear, 4 corners on coils, undetermined lift height, Will roll on 35x16 Boggers

·
Registered
53 Posts
hi stains,is your 88 insured? dont the fine aircare folks notice that it should have fuel injection?and didnt your truck have ye ol 6 banger before?

------------------
79 Bronco 33"geerals, 4"coils,shackle reversal
wow!what a view from up here

·
Registered
41 Posts
ha Ive never been to aircare.....haaaaa haaa.

------------------
White 88 Ford F 150, Long box, 96 Front clip,Carburated and Points ignition 302 Solid axle Front, 14`` Suspension lift, 39.5 Swampers, 1179 RTI------ UNDER CONSTRUCTION 86 Ranger Extcab, 351 v8 9`` Rear (full width)Dana 44 front(full width) Spooled front and rear, 4 corners on coils, undetermined lift height, Will roll on 35x16 Boggers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts