·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, you think the bc4x4 might not be bright enough? :laugh

·
Registered
753 Posts
It's strange, that's the one that usually sticks out the most.

Thanks for posting Wil. Great write up as usual Dave.

·
Registered
565 Posts
FYI to all, the next race up there is June 27th. We'll most likely be there with at least one truck.

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We'll most likely be there with at least one truck.
do you guys have one whole truck? :) Do I get a points deduction for a low blow?

·
Registered
753 Posts
do you guys have one whole truck? :) Do I get a points deduction for a low blow?
We have enough parts to make 1 good one. Depending on where Dave's time get's spent, we might even debut a vehicle you don't even know we have. :)

·
Registered
853 Posts
I promised my kids we would hit one of those races this year....

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Only way you are going to find out is if you come and help build the secret truck!
Lol I don't even work on my own truck! What is the outcome on your rig Dave?

·
Registered
565 Posts
One toasted connecting rod and a crankshaft that is on the edge of being machinable. So if you look into the want ads I'm searching for a good stock crankshaft or core in better shape than mine.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
One toasted connecting rod and a crankshaft that is on the edge of being machinable. So if you look into the want ads I'm searching for a good stock crankshaft or core in better shape than mine.
What? How did you manage that?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Turns out Billavista on Pirate had the picture of an LS2 oil galleys labelled backwards and I stupidly plumbed in my remote filter using only this reference then proceeded to finally fix the pedal problem and decide to test the truck without my dash guages hooked up. So suffice to say I didn't realize I had no oil pressure until the rod started knocking. Really didn't run the truck for more than 10 minutes though luckily.

BTW got myself a crank and rod. Turns out Vancouver Core has a bunch of 6.0L chev parts.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Man you have the best luck. Hopefully thats the end of your troubles and you actually get a chance to go out and enjoy that thing.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hack!!!!! I'm not hack! Nothing about what I have done is hack, I can still call you hack. You can call me stupid though!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts