BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
602 Posts
seriously wow !

· Registered
1,700 Posts
pfffft please, 17 years to build an aluminum car???? My old man built an aluminum airplane entirely by hand in our basement and it only took him 15 years.

but that Lambo is some seriously sweet work! :D

· Registered
752 Posts
was really hoping this was going to be one of those 1/4 scale fanatics. Too bad he didn't model it after a nice looking lambo :p

· Registered
833 Posts
was really hoping this was going to be one of those 1/4 scale fanatics. Too bad he didn't model it after a nice looking lambo :p
Seriously? To each their own I suppose. I love the Countach the most of all Lambo's. Maybe because it's so iconic.

Seriously cool guy and article. I wonder if my wife will ever turn out as cool as his. Build a new 4x$ in my basement. No. Never. :shakehead:

· Registered
752 Posts
just not my fav model. I like the murcielago (sp?) and gallardo better.

· Registered
5,838 Posts
In 1982 the countache was groundbreaking. Its popularity died in the 80's though.

Over 17 years, I'm sure most of use could produce something equally as cool. Imagine, your only hobby is building your ultimate 4x4 in your basement. You don't go out wheeling, you don't play with RC 4x4's, what you do for fun is design and build your 4x4 in your basement and you've got 17 years to do it. I'm sure most of you could build something fantastic.

Some of you are already on that timeframe :)

· Following in the footprints of BC's history
4,913 Posts
Pretty hard to knock him on that achievement, pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

I think the only real achievement I've done in the last 17 years is pretty much having done nothing really useful or overly interesting with my life :laugh LR

· Registered
5,838 Posts
Pretty hard to knock him on that achievement, pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

I think the only real achievement I've done in the last 17 years is pretty much having done nothing really useful or overly interesting with my life :laugh LR
Indeed, but my point is, if you think of something you really want to build, I'm sure you could have it done within the next 17 years

I'm having trouble coming up with a project that I will still like three months from now :laugh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.