BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rare opportunity - Land Rover Defender XD 90 Wolf

2.5 litre 300Tdi turbo diesel engine, 5 speed R380 gearbox, 2 speed transfer box with diff lock, disc brakes and coil springs all round, power steering, Full ROPS system to protect all passengers, rear bench seats, light guards, PVC soft top, full steering guard, gearbox/engine oil cooler, NATO towing equipment.
The military-only Wolf Defender benefits from a strengthened heavy duty chassis, axles/diffs, wheels, and 24 volt electrics. Basically you are looking at a Defender on steroids.

This is the best example of a Defender Wolf I have seen. Vehicle is in excellent mechanical condition, no rust at all and drives perfect just like new, Vehicle is insured and has passed emissions test with flying colours. This is not a auctioned off rebuilt wreck like some sold by outfits in the UK. Everything is original and working. I have spent lots of time and energy on this project and think it would make a good investment due to the fact that they are even a rare sight in the UK. Would suite enthusiast, off roader or collector. I have all FFR brackets and Ariel mounts. Open to serious offers, Please no time wasters or tire kickers. Contact [email protected]

You Tube Land Rover Defender Wolf for my video, Thanks

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.