BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if I was to take jeep leaf springs and put them in my sammie what would be the best year jeep to take them off of which has the most flex. I am not looking to spend alot of money and what other mods will i have to do
Thanx Chubby

·
Registered
38 Posts
Originally posted by Chubby:
I was just wondering if I was to take jeep leaf springs and put them in my sammie what would be the best year jeep to take them off of which has the most flex. I am not looking to spend alot of money and what other mods will i have to do
Thanx Chubby
I am running yj springs on my sammy. Super flex and great ride on the road.

·
Registered
68 Posts
how much modification did you do?and how much did the whole thing cost?

------------------
Almost stock.. few mods.. and an alarm system so good, it'll blow your head off, oh no wait.. thats me with a saw'd off
;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Originally posted by SlickSammy:

IT took a lot of messing around with the front because I had to extend the frame. The back was fairly easy. All the I had to pay for was the used springs from a 92 YJ $150.00. All the steel was under $50 bucks and my time. Clayton

·
Registered
38 Posts

IT took a lot of messing around with the front because I had to extend the frame. The back was fairly easy. All the I had to pay for was the used springs from a 92 YJ $150.00. All the steel was under $50 bucks and my time. Check out this web site it tells you how to do it and has good pic's www.azrockcrawler.com

Clayton

·
Registered
38 Posts

IT took a lot of messing around with the front because I had to extend the frame. The back was fairly easy. All the I had to pay for was the used springs from a 92 YJ $150.00. All the steel was under $50 bucks and my time. Check out this web site it tells you how to do it and has good pic's www.azrockcrawler.com

Clayton

1 - 6 of 6 Posts