BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a metallic green 2001 Suzuki Vitara 4 door with a 2.0L 4 cylinder, 5 speed manual, 4x4 with TrailTough 4.24:1 low range gears (does not affect regular 2wd or 4hi gearing), Calmini 2.5" suspension lift, 2" body lift, 31" mud/snow tires on black 15" steel rims, custom skid plates, steel front diff swap, 5.13:1 diff gears (offset the bigger tires perfectly, speedo is 100% accurate, no power loss), tilt steering, A/C, seats 5, comes with snowboard rack and spare tire mount bike rack

This rig has been a lot of fun to build but I just don't have the time to take it out. It has taken me on several long distance road trips with absolutely zero problems. And it's great on gas, fill it up for 50 bucks and drive over 600km! With only 180,000km on it I'm sure it will serve its future owner for many years to come!

Call Austin at 778 344 6600 if you want to see it. 6500 or best offer. Thanks

Pics can be seen here: http://abbotsford.en.craigslist.ca/cto/1656930022.html

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
If what you say is all true that is a sick deal. If I was you I'd take all the cool shit off and still sell it for $6000.00 Those Calmini kits hold their value. If you decide to part it out I might be interested in some stuff. Here is a picture of my truck....almost like looking in the mirror.

Nice looking truck, Seems too cheap.
Whats wrong with it?
Any rust?
Whats left of the tires/brakes/exhaust?
Has it been in a major acident?
E mail me the info if you don't want to answer here at: [email protected]
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
The problem with selling the truck for $6000 stock is that Grands go for that price. For 6500 with the goodies its much more appealing. (& less work for the owner)

Good luck with the sale :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Nice looking truck, Seems too cheap.
Whats wrong with it?
Any rust?
Whats left of the tires/brakes/exhaust?
Has it been in a major acident?
E mail me the info if you don't want to answer here at: [email protected]
Thanks
It is cheap because I bought a new truck to haul my toys and I am trying to move out of the Fraser Valley and don't require a second vehicle at all. Basically just looking for a quick sale so I can move on out. It's quite clean rust-wise, it was driven in the Lower Mainland basically its whole life. It has seen a few long trips out of the Valley, so I can attest to its reliability. Tires are probably around 60-70%, brakes probably 50%. Exhaust was replaced in August so you should be good to go there; I upgraded it to 2" diameter from the cat-back and used a smaller Cherry Bomb Turbo muffler, which very surprisingly sounds identical to stock exhaust. It has not been in any major accidents, however the previous owner did swipe the passenger side up against a concrete barrier in a parking lot so there is some cosmetic damage there - nothing structural to worry about though.

Sorry Pragsy, I'm not interested in parting it out, for the above reason...looking for a quick sale.

PS: Here are some better pics: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/1667842717.html

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.